Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The day is finally coming. Which 7.x PowerUp are you on?
Sponsored

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
So.... has this stalled, or are people actually abiding by the NDA and not saying anything after receiving 7.0? 🤣

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So.... has this stalled, or are people actually abiding by the NDA and not saying anything after receiving 7.0? 🤣
I have no idea really but someone posted on another thread that they had contacted Ford and the “campaign” had been paused. (I assume that was not you!)

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I have no idea really but someone posted on another thread that they had contacted Ford and the “campaign” had been paused. (I assume that was not you!)
That was me. A couple days ago. Never trust what you hear from CSR, but this sounded pretty official.

elmedico27

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
No clue, I just saw it was added to the poll.
It was released to a few people, apparently bricked their ability to charge, then the update, along with all discussion of it, was very quickly pulled.

I have it on the GitHub as well, but I missed the now-deleted threads in real-time to see if anyone had included screenshots of the release notes. (DMs are open *cough*cough*)

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
It was released to a few people, apparently bricked their ability to charge, then the update, along with all discussion of it, was very quickly pulled.
Wait, I missed this - is there a thread you can point me to about this?

Mantastic

First Name
Jerrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Non-Performance
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag

I have it on the GitHub as well, but I missed the now-deleted threads in real-time to see if anyone had included screenshots of the release notes. (DMs are open *cough*cough*)
Bricked their ability to charge?

How in the world does this get released to public or early access with something that fundamentally busted with such a limited hardware platform? Did they not bother to Q/A test first?

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Bricked their ability to charge?

How in the world does this get released to public or early access with something that fundamentally busted with such a limited hardware platform? Did they not bother to Q/A test first?
the issue must have been pretty severe if the devs decided to roll it back. I wonder if this is why we’re all getting these incremental updates the past couple of months.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
the issue must have been pretty severe if the devs decided to roll it back. I wonder if this is why we’re all getting these incremental updates the past couple of months.
"We" are? 😀😀😀😀
Sponsored