Sponsored

Zeugma

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
My Journeys works fine with Apple Car Play. I have found that when the Ford Pass App gets updated on the iPhone that the My Journeys setting is turned off and I have to turn it back on. You can find the setting on the Ford Pass App, under Account, Settings, Journey Recording.
This is the trick. you just saved me a lot of time and headaches! Turning the option back on resolves the issue. Journeys are recorded again. I wish the journey page who link directly to that setting option for clarity! Thank you for sharing that useful comment.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I think I may have some data showing why the journeys is whacked. If I remember right, the MME has a modem that uses AT&T for service here in the US. I used to use AT&T, then came to my senses and switched to Verizon. Where I live, we have a number of locations that AT&T just doesn't work well usually, and calls get dropped, turn to digital crap, etc.

Drove to the airport today and my journey dropped at exactly one of these spots. I am suspecting that the AT&T modem is doing what AT&T does and completely dropping the call. The phone has no problem and is not losing a signal there, but the car appears to be.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
It never worked for me. It’s not important enough to me to waste time figuring out why it doesn’t work.
Sponsored