Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I guess I should mention that although everything was scattered throughout the car, I can't tell that anything was actually stolen.
Sponsored

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
I guess I should mention that although everything was scattered throughout the car, I can't tell that anything was actually stolen.
Not to make light of this since it’s a terrible feeling to have your car broken into (used to happen to me regularly back in the 80s on the upper west side of NYC) but your comment reminds me of the old Steve Wright line when he said that someone broke into his house and replaced everything with exact replicas…

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Take your gun talk to the NRA forum
I have never once mentioned anything about a firearm, ever, nor would I. I made a joke about people getting triggered because of comments regarding them and your comment kinda proves my point.

Last edited:

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
I have never once mentioned anything about a firearm, ever, nor would I. I made a joke about people getting triggered because of comments regarding them and your comment kinda proves my point.
No need to be so defensive. I actually liked your comment. Making a short reply to the overall conversation in general. Sorry, you took it the wrong way. Maybe a guy thing.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
No need to be so defensive. I actually liked your comment. Making a short reply to the overall conversation in general. Sorry, you took it the wrong way. Maybe a guy thing.
I'm so confused ... I took it that way because you replied to my comment, which quoted my comment, which notified me, which tells me that you replied to me... If it was a general reply not meant towards me I would have never replied at all to your comment.

Moving on ?

SuzzyQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e mustang
Country flag
I'm so confused ... I took it that way because you replied to my comment, which quoted my comment, which notified me, which tells me that you replied to me... If it was a general reply not meant towards me I would have never replied at all to your comment.

Moving on ?
Me too!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I was an option. Self grooming car. Very cat like but rather un-pony like though.
Do you have a “yak up hairball” button? Inquiring dogs want to know! ??
Sponsored