Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I think that is the most posts on a single thread on the forum. Not sure whether that is good or bad
Just imagine what it’ll be like once the cars actually start arriving!?.

Maybe it’ll go quiet as we’re all out enjoying our cars....on essential journeys of course....

Or maybe it’ll be busier than ever as we all look for tips on how to charge a flat battery....?

Patches

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost. MME FE RR AWD ER
Occupation
Procurement Consultant
Country flag
Spoke to my dealer today (Gates of Stevenage), my FE is in build stage, with a production date of 06/03/2021, with an ETA of 12/06/2021. On the VIN tracker I'm still In-Order processing and without any dates. Tony, can you add my dates to your UK Google doc. Thanks.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I think that is the most posts on a single thread on the forum. Not sure whether that is good or bad
I've pimped 3000 to something appropriately over the top ?

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Grahame - you are still In Transit my man :)

Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 12.12.02.png
I see Grahame's ETA end date has changed from the previous 7th Feb to 21st Feb. Fingers crossed that coincides with it being loaded onto the Grande Houston

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I see Grahame's ETA end date has changed from the previous 7th Feb to 21st Feb. Fingers crossed that coincides with it being loaded onto the Grande Houston
Well spotted. Even I didn't notice that

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
@Wonky_Donkey do you know what I need to ask for, is it just the VIN or with your new trendy algorithm is it another number I am asking for? I am going to ring the dealer today. Just eager to get my VIN which I don’t have yet.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
@Wonky_Donkey do you know what I need to ask for, is it just the VIN or with your new trendy algorithm is it another number I am asking for? I am going to ring the dealer today. Just eager to get my VIN which I don’t have yet.
Yeah just ask for the VIN - also sometimes referred to as the Chassis number. Depending on how much info he/she gives you will depend on what tool if any you need to use.

If you placed your order online you could always use the self extract VIN method in the Wiki

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Yeah just ask for the VIN - also sometimes referred to as the Chassis number. Depending on how much info he/she gives you will depend on what tool if any you need to use.

If you placed your order online you could always use the self extract VIN method in the Wiki
Thank you! Unfortunately it’s through a work lease scheme who have ordered directly with a local dealer which is a shame. Thanks as always for your help mate!

stesir

First Name
Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
Car on the road, updated after 09:00 today, after sending the date yesterday ...
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1613484013718

Mao. Shiped, how long it will be on the road, ETA says March 4!
drop by Belgium, before being sent to Norway ;-)

So which boat is it on? and which boat from Belgium to Norway
guess there are a number of other cars on the same boat ... which end is not confirmed in Tracker due. "fix" in Belgium - on early completed cars - typically FE cars ... which Ford can not release data on until they know are ready ...

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Spoke to my dealer today (Gates of Stevenage), my FE is in build stage, with a production date of 06/03/2021, with an ETA of 12/06/2021. On the VIN tracker I'm still In-Order processing and without any dates. Tony, can you add my dates to your UK Google doc. Thanks.
that sounds similar to mine. Where are you based? I’m in St Albans

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
Managed to order another one today with 10-14 week delivery.
Somewhere during the whole process, which was a complete nightmare it showed estimated delivery 25th May. The Ford online account now has a tick in process and blueish colour in production. This is further than my original order which is still waiting for the 1st tick. I'm assuming this is a cancelled order. Don't ask me about vin, as my brain is still frazled from the whole balava.
I wait a day or so and try and get hold of the dealer, as it was a couple of days last time before it came through to them.
Ford wants to get there on-line application form sorted as well as there communication to the customer.