Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e SR RWD (Black)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hi, mine changed to in production this morning. Ordered on the 5th of Jan. With a 12 to 16wk lead time. Dealer thinks I should be getting it in April but I'm not as confident. I think the dealer is pretty excited as it will be one of the first in Northern Ireland. My current car has mot till July then it will go to the big scrapyard in the sky. Might end up getting another 6months tax as it might be due before I get my Mustang.
Sponsored

BazzaFFC

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
Managed to order another one today with 10-14 week delivery.
Somewhere during the whole process, which was a complete nightmare it showed estimated delivery 25th May. The Ford online account now has a tick in process and blueish colour in production. This is further than my original order which is still waiting for the 1st tick. I'm assuming this is a cancelled order. Don't ask me about vin, as my brain is still frazled from the whole balava.
I wait a day or so and try and get hold of the dealer, as it was a couple of days last time before it came through to them.
Ford wants to get there on-line application form sorted as well as there communication to the customer.
Yer I don't think the online ordering thing is great, especially when Ford are pushing you to order online (I was told more than once that a dealer cant order it has to be done online)

My order from the 12th Jan still shows no blue tick on the 1st "your order" and it thinks I need to complete my lease application.
Tried this many times but it just failed and in the end we had to do this over the phone to complete but the order status page as never updated.

All a little annoying really!!

Ford.JPG

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Just hang on in there. My thoughts were that in the main the earlier build cars are taking a bit longer to move because they were parked up first. Mine, we think, was made before @Wonky_Donkey so was parked up first with his behind mine. That's why his was "shipped" first. Yours was made before mine so I imagine yours will be done in the next couple of days. Fingers ?
I've now lost access to the car via FordPass - got the same email and notification that @Wonky_Donkey did a while back. Hopefully a sign that it's been put to bed for the long journey. Am still showing 'In Production' on the VIN tracker, so keeping everything crossed.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I've now lost access to the car via FordPass - got the same email and notification that @Wonky_Donkey did a while back. Hopefully a sign that it's been put to bed for the long journey. Am still showing 'In Production' on the VIN tracker, so keeping everything crossed.
Good old Factory reset to clear down the software ;)

Can’t hibernate just yet though as it needs to be herded onto a ship ?

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Just had an update from Ford online after their ‘thorough’ investigation of those emails that were sent to say vehicle specs had been changed:

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have investigated the order amendment email you have received and can confirm that no amendments have been made to your order.

I am sorry if this has caused any confusion and would like to thank you for notifying me that you had received this email. I have notified the relevant department who has now confirmed these emails will not be distributed. You should now only receive emails with updates about your order as and when these are confirmed.

I am pleased that I was able to resolve the matter for you. Should you require any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0203 564 4444 and selecting option 3. Alternatively, you may send an email to [email protected].

————————————————————

I wonder what the ‘relevant department’ is? The Ford miscommunication department?! ?

What’s the phrase about the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing??

EssexChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER
Country flag
Yer I don't think the online ordering thing is great, especially when Ford are pushing you to order online (I was told more than once that a dealer cant order it has to be done online)

My order from the 12th Jan still shows no blue tick on the 1st "your order" and it thinks I need to complete my lease application.
Tried this many times but it just failed and in the end we had to do this over the phone to complete but the order status page as never updated.

All a little annoying really!!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Ford.JPG
The second order was a worse process than the 1st. I lost track the amount of times I started over again. It either was showing order process unavailabe at this time so reload page, completely crashed, page wouldnt scroll down. All made it unenjoyable. At least I've now got a tick.

BazzaFFC

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
The second order was a worse process than the 1st. I lost track the amount of times I started over again. It either was showing order process unavailabe at this time so reload page, completely crashed, page wouldnt scroll down. All made it unenjoyable. At least I've now got a tick.
Ive emailed them to see if they can at least update that status page so hopefully they will get that done.

Did take me quite a while to complete the order process what with paying the deposit then trying to find the option for business leasing which was almost hidden!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Just had an update from Ford online after their ‘thorough’ investigation of those emails that were sent to say vehicle specs had been changed:

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

I have investigated the order amendment email you have received and can confirm that no amendments have been made to your order.

I am sorry if this has caused any confusion and would like to thank you for notifying me that you had received this email. I have notified the relevant department who has now confirmed these emails will not be distributed. You should now only receive emails with updates about your order as and when these are confirmed.

I am pleased that I was able to resolve the matter for you. Should you require any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0203 564 4444 and selecting option 3. Alternatively, you may send an email to [email protected].

————————————————————

I wonder what the ‘relevant department’ is? The Ford miscommunication department?! ?

What’s the phrase about the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing??
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Monkeys

Last edited:

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Anybody still not received their FordPass card in the mail, I haven’t had it yet?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Hi, mine changed to in production this morning. Ordered on the 5th of Jan. With a 12 to 16wk lead time. Dealer thinks I should be getting it in April but I'm not as confident. I think the dealer is pretty excited as it will be one of the first in Northern Ireland. My current car has mot till July then it will go to the big scrapyard in the sky. Might end up getting another 6months tax as it might be due before I get my Mustang.
No chance of April! More like June/July area