Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Spoke to my dealer today (Gates of Stevenage), my FE is in build stage, with a production date of 06/03/2021, with an ETA of 12/06/2021. On the VIN tracker I'm still In-Order processing and without any dates. Tony, can you add my dates to your UK Google doc. Thanks.
I have a FE on order and having to liaise via Gates Stevenage. Mine says in Production and should be being built in Feb according to Gates

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
There has been a couple of people on here who have had their vehicle activation request to the car approved presumably while it was being moved in preparation for its train ride to the docks.
If I am right, and the day our cars start their cruise to our stables is ever nearer, I think I will make sure my Ford pass app has a request to activate on. You never know, there might be a friendly stevedore who gets in the car to drive onto the ship, sees the request and accepts it to show that our cars on going onboard. Wouldn't that be nice of them.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
They will be building from 2023 their first mass produced all electric car from what I make of all that and then all the petrol cars will be ended from 2030.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
There has been a couple of people on here who have had their vehicle activation request to the car approved presumably while it was being moved in preparation for its train ride to the docks.
If I am right, and the day our cars start their cruise to our stables is ever nearer, I think I will make sure my Ford pass app has a request to activate on. You never know, there might be a friendly stevedore who gets in the car to drive onto the ship, sees the request and accepts it to show that our cars on going onboard. Wouldn't that be nice of them.
I have tried this, but unfortunately it always comes up with a message saying "Sorry, the authorisation rights could not be changed..." within a few minutes. But as you and others have said before you have to time it just right. So there's no harm in keeping at it.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
They will be building from 2023 their first mass produced all electric car from what I make of all that and then all the petrol cars will be ended from 2030.
We might have our cars by 2023 then...

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Also for those still looking into home chargers, if you're with NatWest they are doing discounted prices with Octopus energy. I have got in touch with a quote for an EO mini pro 2, a local company quoted approx £900 so I will update on the NatWest price once I hear back.

https://octopus.energy/natwestpersonal/

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
From what I understand about the shipping process, once the master reset has been performed the cars are pretty much untouched apart from loading them onto trains & boats.

For the long journey they will be put into hibernation mode to preserve the HV & LV batteries, and at that point the modems and and cellular functionality is disabled.

So unfortunately they've all gone dark now and the next time you'll get to activate them will be when you take delivery.

PaulD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Jaguar XK, Peugeot Bipper Tepee
Occupation
Semi retired management consultant
Country flag
So unfortunately they've all gone dark now and the next time you'll get to activate them will be when you take delivery.
[/QUOTE]

Even more unfortunate is that reading the LVB reports from our US friends who have received their cars, it seems highly probably that they will go dark after we receive delivery as well.

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
Another step forward - ford pass arrived this morning:)

Possibly a small step back - Power outage in Houston due to unprecedented snow storms in Texas - thats where our boat is atm ?. Let's hope it didn't have much to load and unload.

IMG_0041.jpg

Graham

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX5
Occupation
Company Director
Country flag
Another step forward - ford pass arrived this morning:)

Possibly a small step back - Power outage in Houston due to unprecedented snow storms in Texas - thats where our boat is atm ?. Let's hope it didn't have much to load and unload.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers IMG_0041
I chased my Ford Dealer a couple of days ago and told them that there were a lot of disgruntled buyers in the forum, including me, who get just about zero information from Ford. I received an email back this morning which said...
"According to the information that I see on Ford’s build system, your car has a build date scheduled for next week so you should see a change of status on your car within the next couple of weeks."
At last!!!