UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
The only downside I can see is that you can't disable charging by the app. You can only click it off at the fuse end which is outside the house in the meter box anway. I dont know if this is the same with other products.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
The podpoint app is poor so I can't recommend it. I expected to be able to remotely disable it and I can't so not recommended.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
The only downside I can see is that you can't disable charging by the app. You can only click it off at the fuse end which is outside the house in the meter box anway. I dont know if this is the same with other products.
You can set the charge times for many chargers. So you set it to off when you are not in.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
The EO mini pro 2 seems to allow disabling the charger via the app.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Just spoke to my dealer. Despite my car being a Nov 2020 build, it’s still showing as in .Mexico. He said only 2 of the cars ordered from him are shipped. Both SR models. He told me That prob gives an indication of where the issues lie.......
For what it is worth....
My Nov 18th build showed in the Ford system as being in Mexico right up to the day it arrived in Arizona on Feb 23rd.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Decisions. Now the better half of me has got involved. She wants the Anderson.
What was her saying In for a penny, in for a pound.:rolleyes:
Yes. I’m in exactly in the same boat with the Andersen charger...and for once the boat is not the Grande Houston!??
In Scotland we get another £300 towards a charger which reduces the sting but it’s still expensive for a pretty box!
Knowing my luck the extra £300 will also be scrapped soon.
My other choice was the podpoint.

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
Foe those with solar panels the zapi charger automatically takes the excess from the panels and puts it in the car rather than to the grid

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Foe those with solar panels the zapi charger automatically takes the excess from the panels and puts it in the car rather than to the grid
Yes I’ve gone for the Zappi. It also has Earthing advantages and prevents the car from making the house live in the event of a fault. In the summer I might get 80 miles a day from solar surplus. Not cheap mind.
Sponsored