UK Customers

markpilky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mache on order
Country flag
Has anyone considered the Polestar 2?

We all seem to be getting a bit cheesed off to say the least!

I have been so excited to get my MME. I do still feel it is the best package out there.

I really don’t want to give up on it.

Despite some issues and frustrations there are still a great deal of very positive reports coming out of the US.
I did consider the Polestar 2 initially but then spotted the Mach E and am still holding on. Fingers crossed for a May delivery
Sponsored

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
If I decided to have mud flaps fitted who they cause drag and reduce mileage?
Thoughts please
I can't find that anyone answered this, but I haven't forensically searched the thread, just used the "search" function.

I've ordered the mud flaps too. I'm having a moment of doubt hoping they don't look dumb. I'm sure they'll be nicely contoured and fit inconspicuously.....right!?! :confused:

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I have at least seen an update on my tracker. Very confused on the dales though.

10/3/21 Production
11/3/21 Ship Date

I'm a bit tired to search back 274 pages to find the answer but does this mean It has potentially left the compound?

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 21.11.15

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I have at least seen an update on my tracker. Very confused on the dales though.

10/3/21 Production
11/3/21 Ship Date

I'm a bit tired to search back 274 pages to find the answer but does this mean It has potentially left the compound?

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 21.11.15
Status is showing "In Transit"

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hi Guys,

10/3/21 Production
11/3/21 Ship Date

Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 21.11.15.png
“Ship date” is the date it was ready to leave the factory - also shown as “Gate Released” on vista - it doesn’t mean it’s on a ship yet unfortunately. :)

The dates you have mean it finished the various production stages on one day, and then the day after was released as ok to start the transportation process.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
“Ship date” is the date it was ready to leave the factory - also shown as “Gate Released” on vista - it doesn’t mean it’s on a ship yet unfortunately. :)

The dates you have mean it finished the various production stages on one day, and then the day after was released as ok to start the transportation process.
My guess would be that it is on a train waiting to go to Veracruz to wait for the next ship
Thanks Guys!

I have movement and a car now - that's the important thing!

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
So. The plot thickens re my car. Got this back from Rebecca

The VIN ending 4307 is currently on The Immacolata – estimated delivery Mid-May. Which means you are in the first main wave to arrive. Hope this is happy Friday news

which is great. But why doesn’t my dealer know this and he thinks something different? No wonder I drink!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
So. The plot thickens re my car. Got this back from Rebecca

The VIN ending 4307 is currently on The Immacolata – estimated delivery Mid-May. Which means you are in the first main wave to arrive. Hope this is happy Friday news

which is great. But why doesn’t my dealer know this and he thinks something different? No wonder I drink!
This has always been a problem for a lot of people. I think there are a lot of dealers who just aren't interested in this car. One reason I think is because they aren't making much money from it so it's not worth them spending their time on it. They are concentrating on what is profitable for them.

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
This has always been a problem for a lot of people. I think there are a lot of dealers who just aren't interested in this car. One reason I think is because they aren't making much money from it so it's not worth them spending their time on it. They are concentrating on what is profitable for them.
Agree but to be fair to my dealer he’s been fairly helpful and has always tried to send me what he knows. Just shows though that even the good dealers aren’t getting support they need.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Agree but to be fair to my dealer he’s been fairly helpful and has always tried to send me what he knows. Just shows though that even the good dealers aren’t getting support they need.
At least now, like me, you have confirmation that yours is on a ship and on its way ?

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I've been following this thread for a little while now!

As I posted a little while ago, I'm not prepared to order until I've seen and driven one.

I've spoken to my local dealer, who was quite helpful and he told me they have ordered a couple to use as as stock and demo cars. They are expecting their arrival July/August time. In the meantime He'll call me monthly to check I'm still interested. As soon as he has the cars he'll call me and I'll zoom down (Truro, 25 miles away) and take a look and a drive.

But- if I decide to buy do you think I'll be able to order from his dealership rather on line? And is it possible I'll get better service as a consequence?

Okay I know it's an impossible question to answer but just thinking out loud as it were :cool::)

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
I've been following this thread for a little while now!

As I posted a little while ago, I'm not prepared to order until I've seen and driven one.

I've spoken to my local dealer, who was quite helpful and he told me they have ordered a couple to use as as stock and demo cars. They are expecting their arrival July/August time. In the meantime He'll call me monthly to check I'm still interested. As soon as he has the cars he'll call me and I'll zoom down (Truro, 25 miles away) and take a look and a drive.

But- if I decide to buy do you think I'll be able to order from his dealership rather on line? And is it possible I'll get better service as a consequence?

Okay I know it's an impossible question to answer but just thinking out loud as it were :cool::)

As I understand it the online ordering is ‘the future’

The dealer might help you order at their showroom or order for you.

Judging by the timescales, of people on the forum who have ordered back in 2019, if you wait until July / August to order you might just get it by October...... 2023. ??

Rod m

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf
Country flag
I can't find that anyone answered this, but I haven't forensically searched the thread, just used the "search" function.

I've ordered the mud flaps too. I'm having a moment of doubt hoping they don't look dumb. I'm sure they'll be nicely contoured and fit inconspicuously.....right!?! :confused:
I found that Tesla doesn’t recommend mud flaps because they cause drag so did not order them myself
Sponsored