davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
Ford's say the grant payment issue rests with the dealer.

Technically, my contract is with the dealer as this is who I've paid my deposit to, however, surely Ford UK would have more clout than the dealers to get this sorted.

Yesterday, having seen the £3K still show on my account, I thought I might be safe and started looking forward to my Mach E delivery again.

Unfortunately, today I am beginning to despair again.

Recently my dealer has been fantastic and sent unprompted emails, all of which have been very helpful, but they are awaiting information from Fords re the grant.

This doesn't bode well!
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

Technically, my contract is with the dealer as this is who I've paid my deposit to, however, surely Ford UK would have more clout than the dealers to get this sorted.

Yesterday, having seen the £3K still show on my account, I thought I might be safe and started looking forward to my Mach E delivery again.

Recently my dealer has been fantastic and sent unprompted emails, all of which have been very helpful, but they are awaiting information from Fords re the grant.

This doesn't bode well!
There is supposed to be a WebEx with dealers/Ford sometime today so hopefully we might get some news over the weekend.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag

This doesn't bode well!
I purchased through, sorry we! The ford web site. I'm not sure that buck passing is acceptable to me for ford to say it's down to the dealer.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Well, I can pick up a petrol XC40 in bursting blue for nearly half the price of the MME on a lease! So if the PICG cock-up adds £3k to my lease then I'm going for that and will look at electric in 3 years time.

Let's see what next week brings from Ford.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
If they had delivered the cars instead of leaving them for months in compounds then this first delivery would not have been affected.

perhaps they should thus explain why some on here had their cars built and then not delivered for months.

This is more bloody stress that's for sure and the lack of quick response to the new government policy very disappointing. We're left hanging again.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Just got a email about a survey about the 'ordering experience'. I am sure they will get some great responses from you all.
That's a brave decision to send something like that at the moment LOL

Wonder if everyone will get one, or if it's a selected sample.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
That's a brave decision to send something like that at the moment LOL

Wonder if everyone will get one, or if it's a selected sample.
What's the point. We will all fill them out truthfully and Ford will get them and throw straight in the bin

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
What's the point. We will all fill them out truthfully and Ford will get them and throw straight in the bin
Oh dear - someone pooped on your cornflakes this morning ?

Chin-up buddy - we are nearly there (if nearly there is in the last 2000 miles)

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
all of a sudden, waiting another 6 months and taking the Ionic 5 at £45k seems like a more viable option. The price difference is the same as the Gov Grant. I've never found a more depressing process spending hard earned money.

sorry but I needed to vent

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
all of a sudden, waiting another 6 months and taking the Ionic 5 at £45k seems like a more viable option. The price difference is the same as the Gov Grant. I've never found a more depressing process spending hard earned money.

sorry but I needed to vent
Kia EV6 looks good as well but not sure of price yet.
Sponsored