BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
ok, not for France and UK then. Pity. It was the earliest date.
The Ford UK Mach E concierge team told me twice my car would on the Gral San Martin (even after I queried, mentioning the Lagos destination!). They insisted that was the name of the vessel on their systems.

Graham's helpful shipping updates clearly contradict (and I'm far more confident about his information) so we'll see.

The Gral San Martin may just be a giant red herring....

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1616522556903

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Off topic, but I have to say Iā€™m pleasantly surprised by the comments relating to the Mach-E on UK Tesla Owners Club on Facebook:

Deleted member 2014

Schedule as it is now. As always, subject to change
Thank you so much Mate for helping us out with this shipping schedules.
But the Gral San Martin cantĀ“t really be one of "our" ships. WhatĀ“s your take on that?
I hope your Car is about to arrive soon. Thanks for contributing so much in this forum.

Cheers
Paul

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Thank you so much Mate for helping us out with this shipping schedules.
But the Gral San Martin cantĀ“t really be one of "our" ships. WhatĀ“s your take on that?
I hope your Car is about to arrive soon. Thanks for contributing so much in this forum.

Cheers
Paul
All the evidence I can find on the Gral San Martin is that she is NOT going to Antwerp so I don't understand why you guys are being told that she is and your cars are on it. Unless the schedule has changed but not published I don't understand it. We will see when she leaves Baltimore

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Well guys and girls, it has been a week now since we heard the devastating news about the PICG. I would have hoped by now we would have heard something from Ford as to what they were planning on doing to help us (and them) out of this situation. I suppose we will just have to wait a bit longer.
On a side note, those of you who are expecting your cars to be on the Gral. San Martin, she has left Veracruz and is on her way to her next scheduled stop of Baltimore where she is due to arrive on Sunday. After that, if she keeps to her published schedule, she is due to go to Cotonou then Lagos. Once she leaves Baltimore we should know whether that is still the plan. Personally, I think the Grande Florida (26th) or Grande Halifax (27th) are favourite. If FordUK are still sending lists to dealers with any luck by next midweek you might have some news.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I suppose we should just be glad that our ships donā€™t need to go through the Suez Canal.
This would just have been the icing on the cake!?

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 2F166AEF-9746-4B38-805A-4317BD374303

Last edited:

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Perhaps all this picg is being looked at by Ford's legal team before we get an offical announcement.

I doubt the government will shift their position on this as a)from what we know it's not their fault b)plus Ford have set precedent by previously taking the hit for customers in other countries. Unless the ford legal dept find a fault in what the gov did.

No-one should cancel their orders at this point, there is nothing to gain and a lot to lose. A re-order will definitely be Ā£3k higher.

It will take authorisation at a very high level at Ford to agree the cost hit if they have to of all the Ā£3k subsidies.

I assume all the dealers say is they are waiting on ford for a response to this announcement from the government?

averyp2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Curently M135i, soon to be Mach E
Country flag
I got an update from Concierge to say my late Dec built SR RWD (ordered early Jan) is on the Grande Halifax, and apparently due at my dealer (in Warwickshire) early June.

averyp2

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Curently M135i, soon to be Mach E
Country flag
I got an update from Concierge to say my late Dec built SR RWD (ordered early Jan) is on the Grande Halifax, and apparently due at my dealer (in Warwickshire) early June.
Although it is painful tracking it on the Halifax. Sat just off the coast at Altamira chilling - get a move on! :)
Sponsored