UK Customers

Rico2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD on order
Country flag
So what is a RWD ER in American?
If all UK ER get extra kit and twinkly bits then hopefully both AWD ER and RWD ER would be classed as premium? Fingers crossed...
Sponsored

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
If all UK ER get extra kit and twinkly bits then hopefully both AWD ER and RWD ER would be classed as premium? Fingers crossed...
I would have hoped thatā€™s the case but seeing as the RWD ER does not have ambient lighting Iā€™m suspicious.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I would have hoped thatā€™s the case but seeing as the RWD ER does not have ambient lighting Iā€™m suspicious.
If the car has the extra binnacle on the steering column then it has the hardware. When my window sticker was still available online it did say it had the prep kit. Looking at some of the interior pictures of the RWD ER that have been on here and YouTube it does look as if the RWD ER has it.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
So what is a RWD ER in American?
Our RWD are based (loosely) on the USA Select. Our AWD are similarly based (loosely) on their Premium. You can tell by the "moustache".

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
If the car has the extra binnacle on the steering column then it has the hardware. When my window sticker was still available online it did say it had the prep kit. Looking at some of the interior pictures of the RWD ER that have been on here and YouTube it does look as if the RWD ER has it.
By 'binnacle' do you mean the bit that checks whether you are alert or not? If this is the case it was on the one I drove yesterday Graham. Therefore, we should be OK.

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag

I'm sure I read on the specs that ER does have ambient lighting.

davkd

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Iconic Silver ER RWD
Country flag
I'm sure I read on the specs that ER does have ambient lighting.
The RWD ER I drove yesterday did not have ambient lighting yet the AWD ER in the showroom did.

It has also disappeared from my ā€˜VIN Specificā€™ digital owners manual.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Never mind all this BlueCruise stuff....I just got an email from Ford to confirm Iā€™m still eligible to get the headphones!!!!!!??? ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
By 'binnacle' do you mean the bit that checks whether you are alert or not? If this is the case it was on the one I drove yesterday Graham. Therefore, we should be OK.
Yes I did. That good then. Not that I'm expecting to use it any time soon in UK, and I don't think I would PAY to have it anyway.