First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Hi all,

I just saw this latest from Munro Live - really interesting, and the MME looks incredibly well designed and built underneath (according to Sandy - I just thought it looked great!!). A very impressive platform for the car ?

Cheers
David

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
Hi all,

I just saw this latest from Munro Live - really interesting, and the MME looks incredibly well designed and built underneath (according to Sandy - I just thought it looked great!!). A very impressive platform for the car ?

Cheers
David
Yes I saw Sandy’s videos. He was very pro which surprised me. He really likes the design elements.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've just done a search back through your messages and see your production date is 9th December.

The same as mine, Grahame's and others who were in that very early run.

To see your eta date being now pushed back to 26/06 is of great concern.

Something doesn't make sense, unless we are to believe getting your car to Scotland requires another month of transit time compared to mine, which has a 22/05 eta.

Either our eta's are next to be pushed back again or yours is over pessimistic.
Mine went from 29/5 to 5/6 last week. Waiting for a reply from my dealer to see if there is any change this week

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
My ETA date was also 22/05 - this was on 2 April and car was in Antwerp (ANT QPD1, whatever that is). Now it has been put back to w/e 26/6 for no apparent reason. dealer doesn't know aas Ford have told him nothing. Still in Antwerp showing code ANT CUST - anyone know what that means?
I was the same ETA although I was put back to the 19/6. My dealer didn’t have a clue about the reason either.

Hannah, the concierge was going to try and find out and get back to me but after more that I week…nothing.

I guess it must be that extra Scottish quality control….?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
After reading today’s posts and having resigned myself to the fact my delivery has probably been postponed to the Eleventy-seventh of Never - I’ve taken on another project.

Yep - I’m examining the Mach-E wiring diagrams in the service manual to see what’s tucked away.

In the first 5mins I’ve discovered that the Mach-E has a 20Amp fuse slot allocated for a Heads-Up-Display in the Body Control Module (new feature for a later model year perhaps?), and that the ambient lighting wiring harness appears to be fitted to all models.

My favourite part so far? - the “Auxiliary Stud Box”

More to follow…

Last edited:

Pomini

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mm ( awaiting)
Country flag
I am also one of those with a build date 9/12/20 whose car came over on the immacolata. My delivery date has also shirted steadily backwards from 8/5/21- 29/5/21. Have like Grahame asked my dealer today for any info and will get back to you all. Driving to Skye on the 17th June in my new MME is startling to seem unlikely and am really pissed off with the lack of info as to why the constant push back in eta

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I am also one of those with a build date 9/12/20 whose car came over on the immacolata. My delivery date has also shirted steadily backwards from 8/5/21- 29/5/21. Have like Grahame asked my dealer today for any info and will get back to you all. Driving to Skye on the 17th June in my new MME is startling to seem unlikely and am really pissed off with the lack of info as to why the constant push back in eta
Yes, these June dates are very close to when all restrictions are supposed to end and thus some of us are going to need a car to travel for UK holidays or work.

Tim03

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E - SR RWD - Rapid Red
Country flag
Just out of interest, has anyone else started a music play list for when they do finally pick their cars up? Or is it just me ?

Rabalder74

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Just out of interest, has anyone else started a music play list for when they do finally pick their cars up? Or is it just me ?
Did that a couple of weeks after order ?

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
I have a theory. I think the issues are more likely to be software/systems. Ford want to avoid the issues VW had and the reputation damage. There will be some UK only aspects such as road sign recognition.

They also want a Large first batch delivery rather drip feed. Realistically we are slipping week on week.
Sponsored