Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Have any of the few that have collected their cars in the UK yet ordered, and received, the Mustang key fob? It doesn't appear against the cars VIN when I check mine, so there is no guarantee it will be programmable and work with my Mach E.

I was wondering if any had tried it yet and knew that the special order Mustang fob will definitely work with our UK Mach Es :)

I can't think of why it wouldn't if other countries in Europe have them and they work....but of course it's technology and it only needs a 1 or 0 in the wrong place to prevent it from working in a specific locale.
Sponsored

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Well, it's been a long time coming, but looks like my car has finally arrived at the dealer's compound - F12 data (the vmacsStatus will likely update tomorrow as that's always 2 days behind real-time events):

1. result: {vin: "WF0TR1R7XMMA0XXXX",…}
    1. order: {type: "order", number: "10008161", contractSource: "Web", gobStatusCode: "VAFD",…}
      1. contractSource: "Web"
      2. gobStatusCode: "VAFD"
      3. gobStatusDate: "2021-06-07 07:41:44.0"
      4. gobStatusDesc: "VehicleAtFinalDestination"
      5. number: "10008161"
      6. type: "order"
      7. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
      8. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
      9. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-06-03 07:18:00.0"
      10. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "
Hope they hurry up and get this eCall software patch out pronto!!
Hi @BlackheathDiggs

That's great news ?

Hope it's at the correct compound
- my car (also a RWD ER) arrived at my dealer's compound last Thursday, but unfortunately Ford sent it to the wrong branch (not my dealer's fault as I checked and the order was correct) ?

So, it's still there and has to be transported down to my branch - not particularly happy with it being loaded onto a transporter again and shipped and it's another delay ..... but at least I know it's almost here ??

As you say, hopefully the eCall patch should be due shortly and we can actually drive the cars!

Out of interest, are you selling/PX your MItsubishi PHEV? I said a sad farewell to mine last week.

Good luck,
David

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Well, it's been a long time coming, but looks like my car has finally arrived at the dealer's compound - F12 data (the vmacsStatus will likely update tomorrow as that's always 2 days behind real-time events):

1. result: {vin: "WF0TR1R7XMMA0XXXX",…}
    1. order: {type: "order", number: "10008161", contractSource: "Web", gobStatusCode: "VAFD",…}
      1. contractSource: "Web"
      2. gobStatusCode: "VAFD"
      3. gobStatusDate: "2021-06-07 07:41:44.0"
      4. gobStatusDesc: "VehicleAtFinalDestination"
      5. number: "10008161"
      6. type: "order"
      7. vmacs2CharCode: "91"
      8. vmacs3CharCode: "711"
      9. vmacsStatusDate: "2021-06-03 07:18:00.0"
      10. vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND IN "
Hope they hurry up and get this eCall software patch out pronto!!
Yep. Your vmacsStatus should change to "dealer delivery"

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Hi @BlackheathDiggs

That's great news ?

Hope it's at the correct compound - my car (also a RWD ER) arrived at my dealer's compound last Thursday, but unfortunately Ford sent it to the wrong branch (not my dealer's fault as I checked and the order was correct) ?

So, it's still there and has to be transported down to my branch - not particularly happy with it being loaded onto a transporter again and shipped and it's another delay ..... but at least I know it's almost here ??

As you say, hopefully the eCall patch should be due shortly and we can actually drive the cars!

Out of interest, are you selling/PX your MItsubishi PHEV? I said a sad farewell to mine last week.

Good luck,
David
Gosh that's frustrating!! I better check with my dealer that it's ended up in the right place! Hope yours arrives soon.

Yes last few days with the Outlander, but I'll just take it back to the Mitsubishi dealer as I'm on a PCP deal and settle up with them and the finance company direct (the dealer will most likely offer me a price equal to the remaining finance, and then sell it again for a bit more!). I'm thinking of doing that after I've received the Mustang, just in case there are any issues on collection day, as I don't want to be left without a car. Will mean I'll have both cars for a day or two before saying goodbye to the PHEV (which will be a bit sad).

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Which one is the dodgy sign? The one on the boot lid middle?
The Pony’s front and back aren’t going anywhere, it’s the “Mach-E X” or whatever flavour you have on the two front door sills that’s the issue.

I just went to check mine to make sure I hadn’t caught them while washing. Mine seem pretty well glued on. It must be if it gets a good tug by getting caught on a cleaning cloth.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Just had a phone call from my dealer. The first unprompted call in 6 months. She stated that they’re due to get my car in next week but due to the software issue I may not get it until the end of the month.
She referred to the software issue as a ‘life and death’ scenario which I thought was needlessly melodramatic! ? She said that she’d already upset a couple of customers with the news this morning.
I didn’t have the heart to tell her I already knew about it.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
what the hell kind of cheap ass glue did they use ? we havent had our car 2 weeks and frigging bits are falling off when you blow at them.
I mean I love my car and all - but I’ve not blown it yet ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The Pony’s front and back aren’t going anywhere, it’s the “Mach-E X” or whatever flavour you have on the two front door sills that’s the issue.

I just went to check mine to make sure I hadn’t caught them while washing. Mine seem pretty well glued on. It must be if it gets a good tug by getting caught on a cleaning cloth.
Exactly right. I caught the pointy bit with my sponge. Looks to me like it is only double sided sticky tape

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
In other news - I just got a call from my dealership.

The rubber car mats and boot liner I ordered in February have arrived!

Looks like parts are starting to flow from Cologne HQ

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
In other news - I just got a call from my dealership.

The rubber car mats and boot liner I ordered in February have arrived!

Looks like parts are starting to flow from Cologne HQ
still havent received the charge cable that was missing in mine. Dealer gave me a loaner cable until mine arrives, said it would be 2 weeks. Not that i need it.
Sponsored