Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I reserved January 11th and the email came in today at 17.00.
Being a late reservation myself, based on that timescale, I should expect my email next May!??
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I suppose they are doing it on reservation dates.
Only if Ford is a lot more organized in their messages to you than they are here in the US, which I doubt.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I can confirm that the mailing list is in no apparent logical order!

Sometimes with mail merges you can detect logic in the list order if itā€™s quite a big list, but these all hit within a minute or so of each other.

However - because Iā€™m special mine was time stamped approx 38minutes later than everyone elseā€™s ? ... but I donā€™t care - at least Iā€™m getting them now, and this one had some tangible news.

As I said it was just for giggles really.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
It said somewhere that the order numbers were randomly generated.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
@trutolife27 posted this earlier on anther thread. I knew I made the right choice of new car. This might bring comfort to those who aren't sure

We were sent this had to wait to show it. Here it is pretty cool.

Dear Ford Management,
I have been driving the Mach E for the past two days, and I am stunned by how good it is. I have driven protypes for my entire career, and this is by far the most impressive. I was a little afraid that upon introduction, the Mach E would feel obsolete versus Tesla. I neednā€™t have worried. I have also been around long enough to spot a true winner when I drive one. The screen is so intuitive and fun, as are the drive and pedal modes. The design, both inside and out is so well executed. The performance is superb ( the GT has a tough act to follow). Once we get people into this vehicle, sales will take off. I know that my own appetite for ICE vehicles is now diminished. Please pass along my enormous gratitude to your entire team ( especially Darren). Thank you Hau for giving us such a bright future. All the best, Bill

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Has everyone received an email now? Only ordered in Aug so definitely very far down the list, but not yet received an email.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Has everyone received an email now? Only ordered in Aug so definitely very far down the list, but not yet received an email.
I havenā€™t received any email yet. I only reserved last month so as you say Iā€™m presuming that Iā€™ll be well down the list for getting the email. ?ā€ā™‚
I canā€™t grumble too much as some people on here have been waiting a loooong time for that email....or indeed any email!

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Definitely agree

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hi guys

I have just managed to get a copy of an official Ford UK Specifications and Price List for the Mach-E.

This document also includes prices for all available accessories & options - lots of new info here that will answer loads of questions - and undoubtedly raise a million more LOL

Just as a FYI - the https://www.ford.co.uk/cars/mustang-mach-e website has also been updated with a new fly around video render showing some new inside and out details.

Enjoy!

Attachments

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hi guys

I have just managed to get a copy of an official Ford UK Specifications and Price List for the Mach-E.

This document also includes prices for all available accessories & options - lots of new info here that will answer loads of questions - and undoubtedly raise a million more LOL

Just as a FYI - the https://www.ford.co.uk/cars/mustang-mach-e website has also been updated with a new fly around video render showing some new inside and out details.

Enjoy!
I have a confession and an apology to make. I have already seen a copy of this but was under the threat of death and petulance if I shared it. Sorry. It does answer quite a few questions though and does give us a much better idea of the specs that we will (hopefully) be getting. The noticable change is that Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control now seems to be available on ALL versions when originally it was only the ER versions

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Hi guys

Enjoy!
Thanks Donks! They couldā€™ve at least got the aspect ratio right on the car pics in the PDF ?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I have a confession and an apology to make. I have already seen a copy of this but was under the threat of death and petulance if I shared it. Sorry. It does answer quite a few questions though and does give us a much better idea of the specs that we will (hopefully) be getting. The noticable change is that Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control now seems to be available on ALL versions when originally it was only the ER versions
Oooh - arenā€™t you just becoming the dark horse.

Explains why you were able to so confidently confirm about heated steering wheels the other day!

Well at least you can talk about it now as itā€™s public knowledge ?
Sponsored