Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I have just viewed the government website for the plug in car grant eligible vehicles and it says that the MME AWD SR and MME RWD are eligible. This confirms, in my eyes, that if you want to change to a colour that you have to pay for you won't lose the grant if you go over the £50000 limit. Doesn't concern me as I prefer the black anyway.
It's been a subject that's been queried / discussed on here quite frequently - it should be a pinned post for the UK forum thread really. To their credit I think Ford UK have been very transparent in their wordings on the website which have always confirmed that this was the case. I'm sure it will come up yet again when we come to ordering time LOL
Sponsored

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Couple of observations on the new info, and some further changes to the website:

• The interest rates in the Finance Calculator have been reduced - which will reduce your monthly payments depending on model and spec.

• The renders of the vehicles have been been updated, they now show the exterior bodywork differences between models in improved detail. (the front grille design, headlights, wing mirrors, wheel arches, alloy wheels, & brake callipers differ between the two models)
I've attached a couple of renders - it's like the best game of spot the difference ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Render differences

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
Couple of observations on the new info, and some further changes to the website:

• The interest rates in the Finance Calculator have been reduced - which will reduce your monthly payments depending on model and spec.

• The renders of the vehicles have been been updated, they now show the exterior bodywork differences between models in improved detail. (the front grille design, headlights, wing mirrors, wheel arches, alloy wheels, & brake callipers differ between the two models)
I've attached a couple of renders - it's like the best game of spot the difference ?

The different grilles is news to me! I had always thought those fan type things on the RWD were on all the models, but that you only saw them in direct light. Good to know! Thanks.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

I'm glad that I am going for the RWD version as I like the grill surround on that better. It will go to alleviating the disappointment of not getting the Mustang signature headlights

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The renders are the ones created in the car configurator as you change the options.
Silly me. Got it. I set it up for my colour (Black) and then wondered why I couldn't find the red. I think all this toing and froing is frying my brain. I'll be a wreck when the car eventually gets delivered ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The different grilles is news to me! I had always thought those fan type things on the RWD were on all the models, but that you only saw them in direct light. Good to know! Thanks.
That's consistent with ours in the US. Our Select and CA-Route 1 have the same grill as your RWD, while our Premium and FE have the same grill as your AWD.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I am so excited for you lot over there. In the spirit of the MLB World Series......you guys are on deck. The best part is that you can count on a steady diet of fast balls. Over here we have been served mostly curve balls with a few knuckle balls mixed in. Give me fast balls any day I always say.....

PaulD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Jaguar XK, Peugeot Bipper Tepee
Occupation
Semi retired management consultant
Country flag
I am so excited for you lot over there. In the spirit of the MLB World Series......you guys are on deck. The best part is that you can count on a steady diet of fast balls. Over here we have been served mostly curve balls with a few knuckle balls mixed in. Give me fast balls any day I always say.....
I think he means that he prefers dealing with a yorker rather than facing swing, and certainly not an off break or googly or wrong-un as they are sometimes known.

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag
hi all, anyone knows why the top speed is limited? Is that the same even in Germany for example, or the car can't go faster? Just to clarify, before anyone says m this is enough in the UK etc, we travel across Europe and have access to much faster motorways.

Donfanatico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEAT Tarraco
Country flag
Anyone know what the wheelbase is to give me an idea of rear legroom? Doesn't seem to be on the Ford UK website only external dimensions. We have a large car now with A LOT of room in the back so if its smaller will take some time getting used to it.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
so the cheapest model gets the panorama roof or not?
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1603189044784
NO it doesn't. If you look closely under the tick there is a number which relates to the codes at the bottom of the page which states ER only

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Anyone know what the wheelbase is to give me an idea of rear legroom? Doesn't seem to be on the Ford UK website only external dimensions. We have a large car now with A LOT of room in the back so if its smaller will take some time getting used to it.
I saw and sat in a MME back in March. I am 5'10" and with the drivers seat set up for me there was enough room in the back for me. I think that the car is about Kuga size inside (my current car).
Sponsored