grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
thanks, I did but I'm not convinced by the information I'm getting from them.
Unlikely that you will get anything different from the concierge team. I think they only have access to the same systems as your dealer
Sponsored

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Looks like I might be the only one that doesnt think a delay till june is the worst thing in the world. Its not like I can go anywhere right now , with Lockdown that doesnt appear to be letting up anytime soon.
I would love to have that luxury as do supermarket workers, carers, nhs staff etc! I work from home but also have to attend to someone in their 80s by car. The rest of the time I'm from home and my lease car is being picked up tomorrow. So a delay until June wont cause me suffering but will impact on my ability to look after someone else.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
I would love to have that luxury as do supermarket workers, carers, nhs staff etc! I work from home but also have to attend to someone in their 80s by car. The rest of the time I'm from home and my lease car is being picked up tomorrow. So a delay until June wont cause me suffering but will impact on my ability to look after someone else.
Good luck with yours Steve

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
I definitely know where you're coming from. Fortunately we're a 2 car household but since I've been WFH since March, I sold my Mercedes in November and just using the wifes car when i need to pop down to Tesco's. So i'm not too bothered about the delay, by June hopefully the lockdown and Tier restrictions should be all but lifted.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
So I’ve heard back from customer services (by email) about my finance. They’ve told me to contact my dealer!
It was my dealer who told me to contact customer services in the first place and I advised them of that when I left my details! I can see how people can get frustrated.
Looks like I’ll be spending another lunch break trying to get hold of my dealer...☹

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I definitely know where you're coming from. Fortunately we're a 2 car household but since I'e been WFH since March, I sold my Mercedes in November and just using the wifes car when i need to pop down to Tesco's. So i'm not too bothered about the delay, by June hopefully the lockdown and Tier restrictions should be all but lifted.
I
So I’ve heard back from customer services (by email) about my finance. They’ve told me to contact my dealer!
It was my dealer who told me to contact customer services in the first place and I advised them of that when I left my details! I can see how people can get frustrated.
Looks like I’ll be spending another lunch break trying to get hold of my dealer...☹
It's insane. It's not lime they haven't had and extra 3 months to get this sorted. Ford UK can't give excuses of Ford US on this one.

The whole order/finance/delivery process is a total shambles.

But at least we'll get a lovely paid or earphones when we eventually receive our cars.

Smoothbond

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD
Country flag
I

It's insane. It's not lime they haven't had and extra 3 months to get this sorted. Ford UK can't give excuses of Ford US on this one.

The whole order/finance/delivery process is a total shambles.

But at least we'll get a lovely paid or earphones when we eventually receive our cars.
where did you read or hear about the headphone offer?

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Although, in saying that, they also said in that email "we schedule vehicle production according to your pre-order date." and we know that is far from correct.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Although, in saying that, they also said in that email "we schedule vehicle production according to your pre-order date." and we know that is far from correct.
I think that was in the good old days when they had more pre-orders than available production slots so had to prioritise them. Now it seems they have a load of pre-made vehicles of certain configurations that don't have a buyer, and not enough buyers of the remaining variants to warrant doing a production run.

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think that was in the good old days when they had more pre-orders than available production slots so had to prioritise them. Now it seems they have a load of pre-made vehicles of certain configurations that don't have a buyer, and not enough buyers of the remaining variants to warrant doing a production run.
That was December when they started making them! ??

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Is it just me - or does this forum bring out the worst in some people?

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is it just me - or does this forum bring out the worst in some people?
Haha. Only because of the way we have been treated by the dealers and the outright lies we have born told.
Sponsored