UK Customers

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
A strange reply from Ford. Rebecca didn't reply and instead I got a rather ignorant and rude generic email signed by no-one with no response to my questions.
Sponsored

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
A strange reply from Ford. Rebecca didn't reply and instead I got a rather ignorant and rude generic email signed by no-one with no response to my questions.
Hmmm....sounds like the person who replied to my enquiry telling me to contact the dealer. Maybe they were just having a bad day!?
My dealer says heā€™s going to contact customer services once again and get back to me.
I can feel the frustration rising but Iā€™m determined to stay positive...itā€™s getting more difficult though ?

Spensaf

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Country flag
Hmmm....sounds like the person who replied to my enquiry telling me to contact the dealer. Maybe they were just having a bad day!?
My dealer says heā€™s going to contact customer services once again and get back to me.
I can feel the frustration rising but Iā€™m determined to stay positive...itā€™s getting more difficult though ?
Been there, seen it, done it, worn the T-Shirt!

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yeah that's the reply and I'm a customer who just asked a few questions. there was no need for that curt reply from them.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I don't understand what the problem is with your dealer. When I confirmed my order on 11 Dec I filled out the online form for the finance and it came up saying that there had been a problem and to contact my dealer. I contacted my dealer a couple of days later (he was off) and he walked be through the application on the phone and I was accepted straight away. Why can't your dealer do that? Sounds to me like it is too much work for him. Thing is he would do it for anyone else that was buying a different model from him. Perhaps he just doesn't want to get involved with the MME

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's just a 10min credit check if it's the same one I had and can be done via a phone call.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok Rebecca's email address is on the Vicky Bulter email we all got this week. She sent it.

The one we have been emailing is the sales team who clearly aren't interested.

(Spencer, thanks for your nice comment.)

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I don't understand what the problem is with your dealer. When I confirmed my order on 11 Dec I filled out the online form for the finance and it came up saying that there had been a problem and to contact my dealer. I contacted my dealer a couple of days later (he was off) and he walked be through the application on the phone and I was accepted straight away. Why can't your dealer do that? Sounds to me like it is too much work for him. Thing is he would do it for anyone else that was buying a different model from him. Perhaps he just doesn't want to get involved with the MME
Yes. I had the same message. To be fair to the dealer he seems nice enough so may just be a training issue.
He took me through the finance application himself but seemed to think it had to go through customer services as the application had been made previously. They wonā€™t speak to him and they tell me to contact him.
Will wait and see what he says when he gets back to me.

Last edited:

IOFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
I had the same finance issue after confirming on 11th of Dec too. I left it and only called up this week to sort it out. Took 10 minutes and didn't seem to have any issues. It even updated my online for page, although that now says next step is to sign the finance agreement. So I dunno about that right now.

Only thing they did say is that I am down for a March 1st build date and delivery in mid June.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I'm rather hoping something might be happening. Just been onto the tracker and my eta end date has changed again. It is now blank. ??

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had the same finance issue after confirming on 11th of Dec too. I left it and only called up this week to sort it out. Took 10 minutes and didn't seem to have any issues. It even updated my online for page, although that now says next step is to sign the finance agreement. So I dunno about that right now.

Only thing they did say is that I am down for a March 1st build date and delivery in mid June.
Similar dates for mine which is a black er rwd and preordered late oct/early nov

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I'm rather hoping something might be happening. Just been onto the tracker and my eta end date has changed again. It is now blank. ??
Fingers crossed - Iā€™m going to be constantly checking now!!

Hope everyoneā€™s doing ok - Iā€™ve been doing some volunteering in a vaccine centre this week, which has been uplifting! Hopefully we can all be out of this mess before too long!
Sponsored