UK Customers

Nick Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD SR
Country flag
Shame Fords new 0% finance offer emailed today doesn't extend to the MME, that would have been sweeeeeet

Get 0% APR with Ford Credit*, plus 3 months deferred payment^ and a £1,000 upgrade saving~ on selected vehicles.

The Small Print:

* 0% APR representative available for new Ford Cars on Ford Options. Retail only. Finance subject to status. Freepost Ford Credit. Excludes Fiesta ST, EcoSport, New Puma ST, Focus Style, Focus ST, Mustang and All-New Mustang Mach-E. New Puma (excluding ST) and all Kuga EcoBoost petrol engines are only available on 0% for 2 year Ford Options.

Helix

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1 - MiniCooper - Mach-e RWD ER
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Not much. That's the date mine said last week. Ford are supposed to give us updates on our cars progress. My status on my ford account still only shows ordered. Although it was built 6 weeks ago it is not showing as in production even. I'm beginning to think that the only update that I can trust will be when my dealer rings to say it is in and he wants my money. I'm fed up trying to second guess where my car is. I can't even get onto Grimaldi's schedule to see what ships are scheduled now.
Came across this schedule - its the only Grimaldi vessel I have found coming into Southampton in the next 2/3 months - fingers crossed there are some Mach-E's on board!
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 10.58.12

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
I just got my a partial VIN from my dealer. I didn't realise there was more! Does anyone know what digits 5 and 6 are for ER RWD UK model? i.e. 3FMTxx

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I just got my a partial VIN from my dealer. I didn't realise there was more! Does anyone know what digits 5 and 6 are for ER RWD UK model? i.e. 3FMTxx
WF0TR1. 3FM is for the US market

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Shame Fords new 0% finance offer emailed today doesn't extend to the MME, that would have been sweeeeeet

Get 0% APR with Ford Credit*, plus 3 months deferred payment^ and a £1,000 upgrade saving~ on selected vehicles.

The Small Print:

* 0% APR representative available for new Ford Cars on Ford Options. Retail only. Finance subject to status. Freepost Ford Credit. Excludes Fiesta ST, EcoSport, New Puma ST, Focus Style, Focus ST, Mustang and All-New Mustang Mach-E. New Puma (excluding ST) and all Kuga EcoBoost petrol engines are only available on 0% for 2 year Ford Options.
Yeah some amazing incentives out there. The nearest one for me would be the Kuga. Great discounts on it. Poor discounts on the Puma though. The price difference between those is quite slim. I'm moving from kuga and do a lot of miles so for now sticking with the mache.

At the rate things are going i'll have saved up enough cash to make the finance part of the deal a considerable amount smaller.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
While we await our cars, I’m still planning road trips. Interesting report up today on the real word rapid charge capabilities (from a US review): https://www.greencarreports.com/new...fast-does-the-ford-ev-charge-up-on-road-trips

Anyone know if the Plug&Charge function will work with any UK networks like it does with Electrify America? I assume this would only work with rapid chargers, like the one in this review, so maybe the IONITY network which we know we get a deal on via FordPass.

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
Spotted in the UK, possibly in Essex?

Possibly taken with a late 1990s digital camera prototype from Fisher Price.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 139537301_713478939147817_2421011365127180218_n

“Enhance.”

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 139537301_713478939147817_2421011365127180218_n

“ENHANCE!”

That's a little better. Enjoy! ?
Here’s another local shot, looks like a different colour Mach E, and this is at the Gridserve charging hub in Braintree:

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Here’s another local shot, looks like a different colour Mach E, and this is at the Gridserve charging hub in Braintree:

That brings the delivery day a little closer(hopefully). Got to be the first UK plated RHD car we have seen so there is at least one in the country. Lets hope more come soon.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
That brings the delivery day a little closer(hopefully). Got to be the first UK plated RHD car we have seen so there is at least one in the country. Lets hope more come soon.
[coughs loudly] ;)
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 85CAC5B6-C547-4AC9-A7D1-4FB0FE23AF54
Sponsored