Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
So I did the finance pre-check bits with my dealer back in December, but my status on the online order page still says...

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 12.31.31.png

...has anybody else moved on from this - or are all of us that are using Ford finance stuck here?

I get the feeling that it's stopping the online system from displaying more data, as we are actually further down the line than the page lets on.
Iā€™m still stuck there... but only spoke to my dealer today and completed the finance with him, so Iā€™ll check again at the end of the week/next week to see if itā€™s moved on... doubt it will change though.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
If he is getting your build date from vista he should be able to give you your vin. It usually shows once it has been scheduled for build.
I'm scheduled for first week in march but he claimed there was no VIN

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I'm scheduled for first week in march but he claimed there was no VIN
Iā€™d say with a March build date itā€™s prob a bit early for a VIN to be available yet

Nick Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD SR
Country flag
Hey UK MME Team,

It's official, cancellation in

Hopefully the UK opens up soon and there's a bit more surety in the market that will allow me to re-order at a later date.

Though next time it will be AWD in Space White!

Take care (I'll still be spying on this page) and no doubt will get jealous when I see one your MME's cruise past!

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Hey UK MME Team,

Hopefully the UK opens up soon and there's a bit more surety in the market that will allow me to re-order at a later date.

Take care (I'll still be spying on this page) and no doubt will get jealous when I see one your MME's cruise past!
Sorry to see you go mate... just please, donā€™t buy a Tesla.

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
I finally got mine sorted, I think, by doing it directly with the dealership... will see in a few days time if itā€™s worked. Youā€™re with Edgware, right?
Congratulations! No, Iā€™m north of the border with Evans Halshaw Ford in Motherwell.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hey UK MME Team,

Sorry to see another one bite the dust. Best of luck.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Right, it's theory time again. Yesterday, I'm led to believe, was confirming deadline day for those who preordered, many of whose cars may have been already made. Those who didn't commit and confirm I assume have lost their order and some who have only just ordered are picking up the cancellations.
It is said that FordUK, but more likely the dealers, have to pay for the cars once they have shipped, so it is entirely possible that they have been waiting to ship the cars that are sat in Mexico until they had signatures on paper and a firm commitment. If I am correct then I would expect to see some shipping details quite soon. If they are using Grimaldi then the next (planned) departure from Veracruz is 12/2/21 arriving Southampton about 11/3/21. I'm asking everyone to keep your fingers crossed. ???????

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Theory sounds reasonable yet my build date is march and I think others are beyond this month.

A good theory though and more information that ford uk can be bothered to communicate.

Except Rebecca.

Last edited:

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
So I did the finance pre-check bits with my dealer back in December, but my status on the online order page still says...

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers tenor-3

...has anybody else moved on from this - or are all of us that are using Ford finance stuck here?

I get the feeling that it's stopping the online system from displaying more data, as we are actually further down the line than the page lets on.
Iā€™m same
Stuck in same position like you.

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
Bad news guys. Just spoke with my dialer. My delivery date push back with 6 weeks. Was first week in April- now is third week in May.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Bad news guys. Just spoke with my dialer. My delivery date push back with 6 weeks. Was first week in April- now is third week in May.
Ouch. You have been on here a while. What and when did you preorder

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
Right, it's theory time again. Yesterday, I'm led to believe, was confirming deadline day for those who preordered, many of whose cars may have been already made. Those who didn't commit and confirm I assume have lost their order and some who have only just ordered are picking up the cancellations.
It is said that FordUK, but more likely the dealers, have to pay for the cars once they have shipped, so it is entirely possible that they have been waiting to ship the cars that are sat in Mexico until they had signatures on paper and a firm commitment. If I am correct then I would expect to see some shipping details quite soon. If they are using Grimaldi then the next (planned) departure from Veracruz is 12/2/21 arriving Southampton about 11/3/21. I'm asking everyone to keep your fingers crossed. ???????

I think you are spot on Grahame.

My 19/12 order is still in the order placed stage. I have now placed a second identical order this afternoon and this order shows "In Production" straight away. Which means I've picked up someone's cancellation.

I am waiting for the dealer to confirm the VIN and ETA and will then cancel my previous order. It's absolutely crazy that I can order the same car twice four weeks apart and the newest order is built first!
Sponsored