TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When At full speed that is the target rate that Dearborn is wanting.

The demand and order for the mache is is now over triple what was thought. Trust me when i say this. If the parts are there, they will find ways, hiring more , overtime to reach that number. When in launch line times can be very very long days.
I've been surprised at how many 101+ numbers are popping up (order #'s that start with 101 or higher, which we assume are the ones newly ordered after reservations closed like 6 weeks ago). Seems to suggest strong recent demand.

My guess is this helped quite a bit (S&P500). We're almost back to record highs again:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico Screenshot_2020-08-11 s p500 chart - Google Search
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
The best news about this other than the timing is that QC is going to be important. Undoubtedly they too are reading all the Tesla issues with the MY, and are determined that Ford will NOT have those issues with the ME. Good news for all of us.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Gotcha. Thanks.

Here's another question: We have heard FCTP is limited to 1 per EV-certified dealer. That makes about 2,000 units. Any idea how many company units will be in MP1?
Does this call for an updated spreadsheet on anticipated delivery? With all this new info, I'm not sure if it's more or less likely I'll see an end of year delivery with reservation #10013432 (Premium). So confusing.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
With all this new info, I'm not sure if it's more or less likely I'll see an end of year delivery with reservation #10013432 (Premium). So confusing.
Seems pretty unlikely. If this proves to be correct...

My guess is 3000 to 5,000 shipped and on the lot and sold by end of December.
...then most of those will be FEs. Doesn't leave room for many (a few thousand?) Premiums.

But there's always a slim chance. It keeps shifting, and all this is technically unofficial.

I would guess maybe January.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Seems pretty unlikely. If this proves to be correct...

...then most of those will be FEs. Doesn't leave room for many (a few thousand?) Premiums.

But there's always a slim chance. It keeps shifting, and all this is technically unofficial.

I would guess maybe January.
Yeah, I think that's a reasonable guesstimate. 1,300 units/week at full production would give a maximum of just over 10,000 cars by the end of production from the October customer start date (up to the Christmas break). That's an extreme number I think though. 10,000 is 50% of the NA allotment for 2021. So how soon delivery occurs for those with earlyish reservations depends upon just how many converted reservations to orders. My guess for the 13,000 folks doesn't matter. Only Ford knows ... and they're not telling. Yet. ;)

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Does this call for an updated spreadsheet on anticipated delivery? With all this new info, I'm not sure if it's more or less likely I'll see an end of year delivery with reservation #10013432 (Premium). So confusing.
Yep. Plan to get onto that later.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
When did you reserve (more important then number imo)

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
So you have 2,000 demo 3,000 first edition. I would say around thanksgiving the demos will be out on the lot to dealers. I want to say quicker but with all the new info this week, they are crossing ever T on the Mach e.
So, is there a confirmation of 3,000 FEs, or is that an educated guess?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I thought that was a confirmation. I’ve previously said that was the number I heard too.
Do you think that is 3,000 in US or 3,000 total? I've been assuming it meant 3,000 total.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

radioactiveToys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Really hoping to see my Premium in early December! With a 100042** reservation I'm certainly in the early batches. I wonder if I'll have the first Space White out there...

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Really hoping to see my Premium in early December! With a 100042** reservation I'm certainly in the early batches. I wonder if I'll have the first Space White out there...
So I am 10004247. Am I ahead of you, or behind you? ?
Sponsored