John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I mean, who wouldn’t want to leave Xichigan for O-H-I-O?? (188)
Sponsored

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
Jd power reviewed the Ford mache today. The report comes out 9-15-2020.
little birdy said they were more than, please ;)
Also, vin numbers should be coming end of September 1st week of October for First edition owners.

Happy labor day.
Happy Birthday to me!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I mean, who wouldn’t want to leave Xichigan for O-H-I-O?? (188)
A relative who works at Ford mentioned coworkers working from their cabin in Northern Michigan and another who packed up and went to Florida...so they could be anywhere.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Considering that most of Ford is working from home and is slated to continue to do so until next year the person you may need to deliver to could be somewhere far away from Dearborn.
Well, you know if he actually had a Mach-E, he might be able to drive to the schedulers location with a "thank you" gift. If only he had the car...

Last edited:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So yesterday I received two emails from Ford. The first was an identical copy of the email I got after making the dealer accepted my order conversion in June. The second arrived 4 minutes later was identical as well except for the order id (not the order number), that changed drastically. Both have the same order number and the website has only one order. While a bit confusing, I think enough scheduling has been done to know my order has rolled over until later in 2021.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So yesterday I received two emails from Ford. The first was an identical copy of the email I got after making the dealer accepted my order conversion in June. The second arrived 4 minutes later was identical as well except for the order id (not the order number), that changed drastically. Both have the same order number and the website has only one order. While a bit confusing, I think enough scheduling has been done to know my order has rolled over until later in 2021.
I have not received any emails.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have not received any emails.
I dropped the dealer a note. I'll post an update if it reveals anything of significance. Some of us who ordered asap though are way down the reservation list. Ford may very well know my car isn't going into production until later. Hence the new order ID which is much lower than the old order id (0019 vs 9000). Those are different than order numbers though and are likely dealer specific.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I dropped the dealer a note. I'll post an update if it reveals anything of significance. Some of us who ordered asap though are way down the reservation list. Ford may very well know my car isn't going into production until later. Hence the new order ID which is much lower than the old order id (0019 vs 9000). Those are different than order numbers though and are likely dealer specific.
My reservation is also way down the list

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
No emails for me.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Nothing for me, and the Ford owner site is in the dumper. 175

JWW

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
83 Mustang GLX, 21 Mach-e FE, 22 Lighting Lariat
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Ford owner site is in the dumper
"In the dumper" = error that your request cannot be processed becasue it is too old (transaction been idle too long)? 174
Sponsored