Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Glad you made it home. My father is a Vietnam vet in the 173rd 1968-1970. No greater people in my books than the Vietnam war vets. I'll send you a message later. I have some ford swag items for you.
My uncles, grandgfather, father,brother, and myself. Always props to vets.
1606231568524.png

And a "Thank you for your service"

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
First time I'm seeing part numbers on the charger connectors. Both have the same part #s though, so that is weird. One is marked as 12A 125V and the other 30A 250V. (Neither's what I expected, I thought one would be 8A the other 32A.)

The "car" is pieces of various car parts... mismatched seats and gear selector area for instance. Cool to see though. At least it isn't @Thor188's car!

Anyway, doesn't tell me much yet. Still thirsty for more launch progress updates from engineer friend in Cuautitlan. :p

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Still thirsty for more launch progress updates from engineer friend in Cuautitlan. :p
How many more sleeps till Santa comes? ;)

My guess is the first units will show up in the nearest states and then we will have some red meat to discuss. Next we need to see if OKTS (ship) will happen on November 30th. Appears they are building so that is OK. trutolife27 been gr8 for insight and the next tentative milestone is tomorrow from what he has informed us.

What is important is that all is well at the plant and moral is good; an update to that would be great. Some pics with smiles.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Love, Love, Love that color. The orange/yellow really stands out. If only that was on the other trims...or if I could afford the GT.
I wish they had announced this color option at the launch and I may have reserved a GT instead. Also, there were and still are too many unknowns on the pricing of options on the GT for me to make the switch.

But I love the color.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
The over is looking like money.
And I'm going all in on the over... but, I'm also gonna say a dealer will have a Mach-e before the media embargo lifts. Might be Brownsville, Texas, but hey.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
And I'm going all in on the over... but, I'm also gonna say a dealer will have a Mach-e before the media embargo lifts. Might be Brownsville, Texas, but hey.
My MachE is scheduled to hit the lot at the plant on Dec 18. I’m located in DFW. If it gets on a train headed to KC I may be trying some Mission Impossible style rail heist on its way past

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
How many orders in Kansas City?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
That is some stunning b-roll footage. Never seen most of it before. Where’d he get it?
From our forum!

j/k but I think we've seen all this before.

A lot of it is from the Mach-E page at Ford. Some might be from the NA and EU press kit sites.
Sponsored