benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Bob Moore Ford has a dealer demo to test drive for anyone.

Bob Moore Ford
8948 South I-35 Service Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73149

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico hitch

https://www.bobmooreford.com/
Crap! I've been checking all the dealers around Tulsa, but hadn't looked all the way to OKC. I might have new plans next weekend! 2 Dealers close to me have one that is at the Speedway in KC. Weirdly, its small dealers that are getting them first, the big dealers vehicles are still in Mexico.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Oh God...get a stationary mount for the camera. Holding it and driving is giving me motion sickness.
Now that I have a GoPro: You can stationary mount a GoPro and its image stabilization features will make the resulting video look like its hand held if there is something fixed in the view.

I put it on my bike and the front wheel appears to move even though the camera is fixed to the handlebars.

Of course very shortly after obtaining the GoPro I had to try this with the Bolt:

Note how the car shifts around even though the camera is mounted to the door.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
And did you see this Retail sticker (showing it's not a Stock order?). Maybe this is what they use to prioritize shipping?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update on Mach-E launch progress from engineering friends in Mexico 1611324197114
Very likely. Who has the high res details? I know there are some super spies in the forum.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
And did you see this Retail sticker (showing it's not a Stock order?). Maybe this is what they use to prioritize shipping?
He also said that it's "available". I wonder if that means the person who ordered it backed out or if he just has no idea and is making assumptions.