Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Interesting..

A dealer mistake was made and they honored it but then tricked the buyer by adding in the destination fee on top. I am not sure what the laws are like in VA, so they might have had to honor the advertised price. However adding in the $1100 on top of the advertised mistake MSRP of 46K which should have been 48.5K is just so low. $799 in doc fees is crazy too.

Dealer always wins....

Now we all know from the forum that using the XYZ PLAN would have been a better deal but we don't need to tell her that.

She also talks about ADM as how they make money, as if MSRP is a losing proposition for a dealer. I again think Ford should block ADM for the MACH-E, but I know that will not happen anytime soon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E VIDEOS Compilation: Mach-E First Drive Reviews Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 1.24.29 PM

Ford Mustang Mach-E VIDEOS Compilation: Mach-E First Drive Reviews Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 1.23.50 PM

Last edited:
OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Interesting..

A dealer mistake was made and they honored it but then tricked the buyer by adding in the destination fee in top. I am not sure what the laws are like in VA, so they might have had to honor the advertised price. However adding in the $1100 on top of the advertised mistake MSRP of 46K which should have been 48.5K is just so low. $799 doc fees is crazy too.

Dealer always wins....

Now we all know from the forum that using the XYZ PLAN would have been a better deal but we don't need to tell her that.

She also talks about ADM as how they make money, as if MSRP is a losing proposition for a dealer. I again think Ford should block ADM for the MACH-E, but I know that will not happen anytime soon.
Again it is up to you to get all the info and agreement in place with the dealer before you order.
Even the dealer puts Xplan or Aplan or retail on the order when they send it in.

This is no different than buying anything else in our life. This is not like buying a car off the lot. Really it's better you go there ahead of time and it's up to you to ask what is the final price everything included.

Oh you're marking it above MSRP no thanks
oh you don't accept x-plan no thanks
What are all these other fees no thanks.