First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
One of the workers out every can of infinite blue paint in a Frunk. He doesn’t know which one.
This will be tough to find, since you can't see it even when looking directly at it.
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Ford realized that they need a plug for the drain in the koi pond, or the poor koi will be flapping around in a dry, empty pond.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Did you guys see the press release?

NONSENSE NEWS EXCLUSIVE:

Reliable sources say the delay with the early Mustang Mach E has been identified. Apparently the cars are hung over from too many margaritas with Jimmy Buffet, and have been sent to a special detox facility! We reached out to Ford for confirmation, but apparently Jim Farley "refuses to dignify that accusation with a response".

Randy E.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KIA Telluride EX 2018 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Occupation
Component Sales
Country flag
Has to be the seat adjustment, so many complaints already- they decided to add tilt to the bottom.
I wish! I heard a few reviewers complain about this. If a car this costly doesn’t have the ability to tilt/rock the driver seat, so as to support the leg better? That’s crazy stupid. Sorry, no tilt is just - yah - a stupid call by someone and a horrible approval by so mid-level manager, and a stupid sign off by the PM, and blah, blah, blah, rinse and repeat up the food chain...

My 2012 Explorer has great seats and awesome tilt, even better than my Stinger GT (tilt only - Stinger has awesome seats).

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I wish! I heard a few reviewers complain about this. If a car this costly doesn’t have the ability to tilt/rock the driver seat, so as to support the leg better? That’s crazy stupid. Sorry, no tilt is just - yah - a stupid call by someone and a horrible approval by so mid-level manager, and a stupid sign off by the PM, and blah, blah, blah, rinse and repeat up the food chain...

My 2012 Explorer has great seats and awesome tilt, even better than my Stinger GT (tilt only - Stinger has awesome seats).
Maybe, but this is the wrong answers thread so ...

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
The numeric buttons to open the car have been recalled. These will be removed as they have been found to be unreliable and 3 customers so far have found themselves locked out and stranded due to this fault.

It is being replaced with hand print recognition on the driver's window which will show an unlock image after validating the hand palm.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The reason for the delay is nothing major. They are adding more time just in case they need to for ETA. But it is nothing major. More like a systems check. Relax it is more of, we need to check for a few days and see what it shows after that. No part problem, nothing missing.
What's a couple for months when we will have what they provide for years. From what we have seen so far I think they got this. No problem letting them do what they think they need to do given what we have seen so far. Just a couple of bugs to iron out. So hardware is good ? or is this the wrong answer thread? Think we all were hoping that it was not a board swap or something that requires a chip. With no info some jump to the worse believing they would be inform if better. Clarification, given the thread title, would be gr8.
Wrong answers, only! Go!
Maybe, but this is the wrong answers thread so ...
Some purchasers were getting so worked up about receiving their MME that they had to slow delivery down due to fear of legal repercussions along with concerns for the first buyers health. Ford to issues official statement regarding deep breathes and a brown paper bag.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ford has newly founded suspicions that the infrared LEDs used in the driver monitoring system are causing irreversible brain damage. The vehicles built after the start of initial dealer deliveries are probably fine, since the factory has already added in the verification steps for this concern.

To address the already built vehicles, Ford quickly assessed its idle worker pool. Therefore, several dozen of Ford's top executives have been dispatched to Kansas City to assist with test verifications, where they will serve as the test "instrument" in this unique procedure.

Each test subject is given a baseline IQ test. Then, he or she sits behind the wheel of the vehicle for 30 minutes. The vehicle is not moving, but the infrared lights of the DMS are pulsing.

Once the behind-the-wheel time has elapsed, the tester retreats to his or her hotel with instructions to "just relax for three days, perhaps enjoy cable news and local BBQ."

After three days of MSNBC or Fox News, they are recalled to the KC car hauler lots for a second IQ test.

If IQ drops by 5 or more points, the driver monitoring system must be replaced and a new test cycle performed.

A drop of less than five points is considered within safety parameters and the vehicle may be released for customer delivery.

A gain in IQ is considered a probable testing procedural error and the test must be repeated for that vehicle and its test subject.

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
I heard a rumor that Ford execs are in a recording studio....... sampling flatulence in order to compete with the Tesla fart sounds. Word is they are trying different bean burritos to get the best realism....

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Did you guys see the press release?

NONSENSE NEWS EXCLUSIVE:

Reliable sources say the delay with the early Mustang Mach E has been identified. Apparently the cars are hung over from too many margaritas with Jimmy Buffet, and have been sent to a special detox facility! We reached out to Ford for confirmation, but apparently Jim Farley "refuses to dignify that accusation with a response".
?wasting away again in
Ford Mustang Mach-E What's the Reason for the Delay?! 1610912404712
Sponsored