Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
I don't have a rail car number yet, has been at Ramp 6P since May 5 2022.

I am in NOVA, but the dealership is in Ashland, just north of Richmond. I think I heard the dealership say they come in on trains to Petersburg and then truck from there to Ashland.
Could be the case. I'm not sure how the dealerships receive the Mexico plant vehicles. From Fredericksburg and north, they all come to Port Wilmington, DE and then are trucked to regional dealerships.

All the vehicles showing up in Petersburg are those built in Kentucky and Tennessee.

EDIT:
Looks like Mach-Es go to Petersburg for Richmond-metro dealerships.

dark_ma773r

First Name
Dark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Mach-E on the way Jun16-22 2022), Tacoma TRD PRO
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Could be the case. I'm not sure how the dealerships receive the Mexico plant vehicles. From Fredericksburg and north, they all come to Port Wilmington, DE and then are trucked to regional dealerships.

All the vehicles showing up in Petersburg are those built in Kentucky and Tennessee.
Yeah, I am mystified at this point and uber frustrated. I just cant fathom how Ford can not KNOW exactly where my car is ...what is the plan on how it is going to get to the dealership. They need to learn a few things about logs from UPS and Fedex. I can track a package with them down to the minute on where it is.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Updated status, so come back to page 70. Good luck. Let's see more ✅️

Connoisseur is DE railyard
Zinicity is in Buffalo
Dark_ma773r is on ramp 6P
Electricponi is on a train
➡Drjay32 PU on Thursday
➡Jayemunr PU Thursday
✅️Strm81 car is home
✅️Ktnluksmom CA is home
✅️Socalvicky car is home
✅️Bridaddy6 car is home
✅️Califacdoc is home
✅️Tnd78 car is home
➡Mach_e_avelli @ dealer gettin prepped
➡Grandprixpete PU Friday
✅️Nj_mache car is home
Cardreams still on a train
➡Mattwhoo scheduled to pu
Mattymache waiting on truck
P65 on a ship/crossin Atlantic
➡2 mach e PU Friday
Bobb82851 waiting on a truck
Alangant waiting on a truck
Paulteini paired with truck
✅️Ev_pilot car is home
Ts0926 on a train
Bluepony waiting on truck
✅️Socalsp3 car is home793-1519
✅️Frostyice car is home
Driver waiting on a truck
Evrider on the way to dealer
Elielectric waiting on a truck
Klsmarke22 waiting for a truck
Quick math: once these pickups complete, our group will be "halfway home": 16 home and 16 on the way. So happy for those enjoying their new ride! (And optimistic for those impatiently waiting.)

SoCalVicky

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Haha, I may have had some insider information at least regarding my car (thanks United Road!) And it just seemed like a ton of us were at the final railyard waiting for that truck!

Yeah, we really wanted blue but we ended up deciding Grabber Blue was just too blue and IBSM was not blue enough... Feel like Ford struck a nice balance for the red. @SoCalVicky shared a picture of the red before it was washed and my initial reaction was-- that doesn't look all that bad dirty!
I had the exact same thought and Sally is even better when she is clean and shiny!

dark_ma773r

First Name
Dark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
FINALLY got a rail car out of the Ford guy on the phone. RailCar - TTGX604536 (Norfolk Southern). Maybe that sucker will roll out of MO today on its way east.

CB1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Hi all: I've been a long-timer lurker on this thread, I've appreciated following everyone's adventures in the 4/4 build week group, and decided it was time to join in!

Sadly, I'm in the same boat (or, um, ramp) as dark_ma77er - chat agents and my dealer have said it's been sitting at Ramp 6P for several weeks now. Ford site still shows delivery in the 5/15-5/21 range, which sounds impossible unless they don't have the car properly tracked and it's beyond Ramp 6P.

Only an 8 hour drive from KC to my dealer in the Chicago 'burbs, you'd think it wouldn't take soooo long! Fingers crossed it shows up soon, I'm jealous of (and happy for) those who have gotten their babies!

dark_ma773r

First Name
Dark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Hi all: I've been a long-timer lurker on this thread, I've appreciated following everyone's adventures in the 4/4 build week group, and decided it was time to join in!

Sadly, I'm in the same boat (or, um, ramp) as dark_ma77er - chat agents and my dealer have said it's been sitting at Ramp 6P for several weeks now. Ford site still shows delivery in the 5/15-5/21 range, which sounds impossible unless they don't have the car properly tracked and it's beyond Ramp 6P.

Only an 8 hour drive from KC to my dealer in the Chicago 'burbs, you'd think it wouldn't take soooo long! Fingers crossed it shows up soon, I'm jealous of (and happy for) those who have gotten their babies!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 1652982950212

OP
OP
CarDreams

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
Got the call from the dealer this morning. Picking up today after work.

Is this happening? Or is just another CAR DREAM!?

FrostyICE

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ordered, Taurus, F150
Occupation
Pro mom
Country flag
SNOWSPEEDER IS HOME!
I had a grin on my face the entire 60mile rode home.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 9DA42D37-1C50-4335-AC6C-3653361D71F1
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/04/22 Build Week Chat 9DA42D37-1C50-4335-AC6C-3653361D71F1
YAAAAA Congratulations 🎊 good luck wiping that smile off for some time now, I'm still smiling. Soooo freaking fun to drive. Ok who's next....let's go!!!!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
I stopped by my local tint shop today to get an estimate for the Mach-E that's arriving soon and ironically they had a Mach-E in there getting SunTek Reaction PPF on the entire front clip and window tint.

I've always had SunTek 10yr on my vehicles but this new Reaction PPF is some awesome stuff. The owner had it installed on his Corsair and that stuff reacts just like a ceramic coat. The pollen literally flew off the hood by a blowing breath.

Had me convinced immediately.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Btw, I think it was @connoisseurr that said to not get a front bracket. Soooo relieved. Found out my dealer is big in mustang club and said it wasn't even a consideration. Whew.
I've been hearing of more dealers who consider Mach-E in the "special club" with regular Mustang special edition, Bronco, Raptor as "no-bracket vehicles" unless the customer asks for it to be installed.
Sponsored