Sherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Quicksilver of EPONI what should the name be? Feel like quicksilver would be a better fit considering she’s space white, and from I understand does appears silver gray dependent on how light reflects on it. Not to mention the 3.8 secs 0-60! Hopefully by this time next week she should be home. Train 🚊 tentative arrival in California Saturday.

CB1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Happy for everyone getting your cars!

My story - not as good. Just got an email from Ford saying my delivery estimate has changed from May 15-May 21 to... June 21-June 27! Ugh, the saga of Ramp 6P continues.

I can't for the life of me figure out why it takes 7-8 weeks for a car to get from Kansas City to Chicago. It's gotten ridiculous, and having the rug pulled out from me during my delivery week is incredibly frustrating.

FrostyICE

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ordered, Taurus, F150
Occupation
Pro mom
Country flag
Yeah, I am mystified at this point and uber frustrated. I just cant fathom how Ford can not KNOW exactly where my car is ...what is the plan on how it is going to get to the dealership. They need to learn a few things about logs from UPS and Fedex. I can track a package with them down to the minute on where it is.
I completely understand!!!!! When my car was in Houston and then a week later at my dealer...order track said it was still in Kansas. Even when my dealer contacted me saying it arrived...Ford STILL thought it was in Kansas. I believe it will happen for you!!! Don't believe everything you hear from Ford.

FrostyICE

First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ordered, Taurus, F150
Occupation
Pro mom
Country flag
Happy for everyone getting your cars!

My story - not as good. Just got an email from Ford saying my delivery estimate has changed from May 15-May 21 to... June 21-June 27! Ugh, the saga of Ramp 6P continues.

I can't for the life of me figure out why it takes 7-8 weeks for a car to get from Kansas City to Chicago. It's gotten ridiculous, and having the rug pulled out from me during my delivery week is incredibly frustrating.
Agreed!!! Very frustrating.😒