Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I'm 10/03 build and I show modules PCM and BCE and when I was on chat yesterday they said they started on mine on 9/26.
Going this all means ahead out at least on schedule.
Do you have any numbers below the PCM and BCE? The module database will show those 2 fields then start populating data below each of them when its being built.
Sponsored

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium eAWD iced white assistance pac
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Do you have any numbers below the PCM and BCE? The module database will show those 2 fields then start populating data below each of them when its being built.
SmartSelect_20221001_094140_Chrome.jpg

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach E4x Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
223/383

Perogi

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium eAWD
Country flag
Batch 008503 107/383

ChargePoint Home Flex (50A) is ready and waiting. Now to go and check for those "modules" I keep reading about.

Saw someone else ask, but I didn't see an answer...on the bottom of the window sticker is a date...in my case "09/30/2022". Any significance there? Maybe just the date it was generated by the web app, or something else?

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag

lucky13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
What are people looking at for EVSE/chargers?

I've already got quotes from a number of elections to install a NEMA 14-50 outlet, just trying to figure out what level 2 charger to install.

Lhennen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Mache CA rt1 AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
285/553
CA rt1 ER AWD

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag

I've already got quotes from a number of elections to install a NEMA 14-50 outlet, just trying to figure out what level 2 charger to install.
I have a 6-50 outlet and a chargepoint home flex charger.

LBM

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon Mach e GT
Occupation
Senior Manager Security Consulting
Country flag
how do I find out the batch number for the EU models? All I have is the VIN and its not showing me anything. Dealer says its planned for week 10/03. Here in Germany its quite important that it still arrives this year due to Gov (BAFA) rebates... anyone any idea??

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag

I'm going with an Autel charger .. got it for about $450 on Amazon ..
From what I've seen most chargers are pretty similar , bar some minor differences.. so I went with the cheaper option that fit my needs ..
Can't comment on how it performs since I don't have the car yet, but YouTube reviews seem promising

lucky13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I have a 6-50 outlet and a chargepoint home flex charger.
From what I've seen most chargers are pretty similar , bar some minor differences.. so I went with the cheaper option that fit my needs ..
Can't comment on how it performs since I don't have the car yet, but YouTube reviews seem promising
Thanks for the info. They both seem to have fairly good reviews. Various Autel models are several hundred cheaper than Chargepoint, so I'll give them a look.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Batch 008503 107/383

ChargePoint Home Flex (50A) is ready and waiting. Now to go and check for those "modules" I keep reading about.

Saw someone else ask, but I didn't see an answer...on the bottom of the window sticker is a date...in my case "09/30/2022". Any significance there? Maybe just the date it was generated by the web app, or something else?
There is a date in the SPECIAL ORDER box. This is the "invoice date" (when window sticker is issued). Assembly soon follows but that date is never shown on the window sticker. (Build date may be revealed in a notification email or if you're checking Chat or with dealer. It's on the door pillar, once you have the car.) The date below the bottom margin of the window sticker is meaningless. I think it's the date it was viewed. (When I view my window sticker through the ordertrack app and Forddirect-windows sticker, the image is cropped, cutting off right and bottom margins. When I use Ford tracking and select window sticker it shows the whole thing and the date at the bottom margin is today's date.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/03/22 Build Week Gang 1664739003941

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Thanks for the info. They both seem to have fairly good reviews. Various Autel models are several hundred cheaper than Chargepoint, so I'll give them a look.
Chargepoint was several hundred dollars cheaper with The nema 6-50 plug

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
I went with the emporia charger, good price and supports hardwire or plug with the same model.
Sponsored