Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
So far, super happy with the car. I took delivery mid-November and have put just over 13,000 km so far. I've only needed to fast charge a handful of times, but have not really gone far enough in a day to require multiple charge stops.

She was fabulous in the winter with the winter tires on - can't wait to get the summers on. And looking forward to getting a bit more range in the warmer weather.

There have only been two trips I took the ICE over the Mach-E - a swim meet in the winter with a 220km round trip distance and a trip to Montreal. The swim meet ended late and nobody wanted to spend an extra 30 minutes charging the car at 10:00 pm, and the Montreal trip was to my parent's house with no L2 charger.

Other than that, been great.
Sponsored

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
We only have about 3700 miles on ours .. the winter range was pretty bad.. but now that it's warmer, the range is so much better..
Most of the software glitches seem to be better now or have work arounds ..
Overall very happy with the car

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
4600 miles here and the car has been doing great. A lot of the software glitches have been fixed and now I am really happy with the car. I have had no issues at all. This car uses a lot less energy than my previews Tesla model S and my wife's model Y.
Interesting .. how does this do compared to model y efficiency?

lucky13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Took delivery on November 10 and hit 3,000 miles today.

No issues thus far (knock on wood). Have yet to use (for pay) public charging.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
4600 miles here and the car has been doing great. A lot of the software glitches have been fixed and now I am really happy with the car. I have had no issues at all. This car uses a lot less energy than my previews Tesla model S and my wife's model Y.
Could you please share more details about energy data between MMY and MY?

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Took delivery 12/3. I passed 10,000 miles recently. I made couple round trips San Francisco-Los Angeles. I bought CR1 so made some modifications: autoease installed, HALO lighting, F150 lighting fob for easy frunk access and etc. I love car, looking for BC 1.2 upgrade.

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag
Interesting .. how does this do compared to model y efficiency?
Me and my wive have a very similar rout to work and identical distance so I compare the daily percentage used between the MME and the Model Y. I use about 7% of my battery while she uses about 12% for the same rout practically. I have not done any scientific tests but this is what I see daily. We have swapped cars a few times and the same happens when I use it.

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Me and my wive have a very similar rout to work and identical distance so I compare the daily percentage used between the MME and the Model Y. I use about 7% of my battery while she uses about 12% for the same rout practically. I have not done any scientific tests but this is what I see daily. We have swapped cars a few times and the same happens when I use it.
if I’m correct it’s about 1-1.5 kW difference

mache_matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Maxima
Country flag
I always thought Tesla's were more efficient than MMEs ..
Any chance your MME is ER and the MY is standard range?

Aggie PT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
I took delivery on November 23rd and have a little under 2500 miles on it. I love it other than one issue. Around 1500 miles or so in, I noticed a rapid clicking from the front of the car while pulling out of a space and turning the wheel. The forum said this was a half shaft recall in the past, but was fixed. Are any of you experiencing this sound?

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag
if I’m correct it’s about 1-1.5 kW difference
I do have the
I always thought Tesla's were more efficient than MMEs ..
Any chance your MME is ER and the MY is standard range?
Not a chance. I am very well aware of their battery size. I think this has a lot to do with sentry mode and the overheat protection Tesla have. Both these features use a lot of battery. I feel like the MMEs battery never drains when it is turned off. I live in Florida so the weather here is perfect for EVs at the moment.

Tugwaterf

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Nissan Rogue
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/03/22 Build Week Gang IMG_1456

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag
Took delivery 12/31 (just got in for the tax credit)! Have 6700 miles so far. Mostly charge at home, but have fast charged several times without difficulty. Setting a charger as a destination in the ford nav so that the preconditions makes a HUGE difference in fast charging speeds (at least at lower temps. Haven't fast charged yet since the weather has been nicer). Software glitches occasionally, but nothing major.

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Took delivery on Nov 14 was away for 4 weeks but managed to put on 4000+ miles.

I love the car, opted to go on a road trip to Charlotte instead of flying, leaving tomorrow. So I expect to add at least 1500 miles.

Hopefully the charger gods will be kind one.

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
Has anyone gotten the update for Bluecruise with lane change assist?
Sponsored