smhenn

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Just got this on my 2021! Had 3.5.2 install a couple days ago.

johnmark

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I just got it today - 22 GT AWD - But I always had the AC button and full screen Android auto, so I guess that applied to 21 MY?

Also, I rebooted the display after plugging in and noticed that it stopped charging for a minute. Oops?

MBCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD ER, Infinite Metallic Blue
Country flag
their release notes leave a lot to be desired.
As much as I hate it, I feel like we’re lucky to get that much. So many companies won’t tell you anything.

acosmichippo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
don’t let them off the hook. it’s not that hard to make a few bullet points of user-facing features that changed, or to note that some changes only apply to certain model years.

UnforAll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E 4x Premium IB; '13 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Occupation
Grad Student
Country flag
Power-Up 3.5.3 installed today (14 October 2022). Screen now shows Sync Software Version 22228_539.

The release notes state that Alexa is almost here, but the small icon is at the top of the screen now. And Connected Services already shows Alexa Built-in as Active since yesterday. Does that mean that 3.5.3.3 may not be needed/be installed? [Edit: 3.5.3.3 was not needed for Alexa, but did install today [17 October] for video streaming]

Guess I just need to activate or dismiss the service via the icon on the screen.

2021 early Job 1, non-EA.

Last edited:

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I drove home from work today with 3.5.2 on my car. Went inside for about an hour then back to my car. I found that 3.5.3 was installed when I put the car in accessory mode. I recognized the changed button for the A/C controls screen, the new position of the Auto control button, and the new A/C button. Yeah, I am on the back end of the OTA queue. 🤪🐩

No Alexa icon on the screen (yet). 😊🐩

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I drove home from work today with 3.5.2 on my car. Went inside for about an hour then back to my car. I found that 3.5.3 was installed when I put the car in accessory mode. I recognized the changed button for the A/C controls screen, the new position of the Auto control button, and the new A/C button. Yeah, I am on the back end of the OTA queue. 🤪🐩

No Alexa icon on the screen (yet). 😊🐩
I think it took about 30 min for the Alexa Icon to show up. That OTA is a sleepy one and takes a while to wake up after surgery. :)
Sponsored