Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Got an email today from Ford saying it’s built and reiterating the 10/9 to 10/15 ETA from the website.
Maybe the slowness was the leadup to the rail strike, who knows. Or maybe since you are in Michigan it gets a special train
Sponsored

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Maybe the slowness was the leadup to the rail strike, who knows. Or maybe since you are in Michigan it gets a special train
If it arrives in October I’ll consider myself blessed. Only rationale I can think of is it snuck on an “earlier” train or that it’s the first stop of a route going to Canada. 100% no clue though.

only thing I am really anxious about is for it to show up in dealer inventory so I know the financing rate which is going to influence whether I just pay cash.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like mine is showing built with an estimated delivery range that looks reasonable assuming no issues in transit. I would be happy with this sort of dates:

Estimated Delivery 10/27/2022 - 11/2/2022

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
Still no modules or updates on the Ford order tracking site, so I bugged chat. Said it's in the "2nd stage, trim line" now. Tried to see if she knew the steps to share the info here, but she didn't know for sure. Wish I had the enjoyment of seeing the modules, but at least it seems to be moving along! (Batch 8300)

RedDeadRegen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red GT-PE, Premium ER RWD (sold), mk7 GTI
Country flag
Mine is built with an estimated delivery to Los Angeles of 10/18-10/24

jeffvick2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 TSX, 2017 Civic, MACHE GT grabber blue
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
Still no modules or updates on the Ford order tracking site, so I bugged chat. Said it's in the "2nd stage, trim line" now. Tried to see if she knew the steps to share the info here, but she didn't know for sure. Wish I had the enjoyment of seeing the modules, but at least it seems to be moving along! (Batch 8300)
We’re in the same batch so hopefully we’ll see progress/completion over the weekend!

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
wierd that I have an activate button but it doesnt work, was kinda hoping to be able to track its progress via the app but that may not be in the cards for me

PaperMache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Acura MDX, 2019 Honda Insight
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group 1664052907132

Well guys this just happened. I think Ford is trying to tell me something...

Gizmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ordered
Country flag
Do they work weekend shifts in the factory? No news on mine yet…

jeffvick2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 TSX, 2017 Civic, MACHE GT grabber blue
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
I just checked with ford chat - I’m in the body shop stage of production! I assume that’s near the end? Any stage of production is great however.

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
I was sitting in the drive through waiting for dinner earlier and decided to check for modules for 💩s & giggles. I HAVE MODULES! Finally! 1,030 lines of beautiful, beautiful modules. 🤣Still nothing on the order tracking site other than order confirmed date. I'll bug chat tomorrow for the updated status since the dealership is closed.

Donnieboy

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e ,
Country flag
I was sitting in the drive through waiting for dinner earlier and decided to check for modules for 💩s & giggles. I HAVE MODULES! Finally! 1,030 lines of beautiful, beautiful modules. 🤣Still nothing on the order tracking site other than order confirmed date. I'll bug chat tomorrow for the updated status since the dealership is closed.
What link did you use for your update?

Last edited:

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
Whatclink did you use for your update?
I used https://www.ordertrack.app and then used the "view modules" link there. Otherwise, I just did chat with Ford directly from their contact page or call into the BEV team at 800-392-3673 for status updates.
Sponsored