PaperMache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Acura MDX, 2019 Honda Insight
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
1023 lines showed up for me. I'm not sure why mine has 7 fewer modules than @minders , we should be the same trim (premium, eAWD, ER). Now just waiting for built status to be updated.
Sponsored

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
It swapped to built status overnight. Now to wait for shipping! I can't believe how long that took to update. Sheesh!

@PaperMache I'm not sure about the module difference. Maybe they're not totally done with yours? Recheck it today and see if the amount changed.

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 12.55.08 PM.png

Pathung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
I'm now showing BUILT (batch 8267), on 9/24, though my modules showed up on 9/23. I'm hoping now for shipment on 9/27 or 9/28, with arrival in late-October in northern California :)

minders

First Name
Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
Had another thought on the difference in module count between me and @PaperMache and wondered if it could be that the person who originally put in the order that I took over added the interior protection package. Would that count in the modules? And did you also get the floor mat package?

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I personally didn’t put much stake in the modules beyond “they exist”, but 1030 does seem to be a trend.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Got the "Order Update" email from Ford overnight confirming "Built" status. They estimate delivery between 10/21 - 10/27. That's quicker production to delivery than last time - only about a month. First one was about 2 1/2 months. We'll see if the estimate holds up.
did they originally give you an estimate of 2.5 months last time or did it slip?

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
did they originally give you an estimate of 2.5 months last time or did it slip?
It slipped - there was a time when they sent out a notice to all order holders that things would be delayed 6 weeks due to the chip shortage.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It slipped - there was a time when they sent out a notice to all order holders that things would be delayed 6 weeks due to the chip shortage.
Awesome thanks, so I assume the original estimate was 1 month and it slipped another 6 weeks due to the shortage

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Got the email it has shipped today. Same estimate 10/9-10/15. I had contacted live chat yesterday and at that time it was had not shipped and they said the estimate was 10/15.

Last edited:

PaperMache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Acura MDX, 2019 Honda Insight
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Had another thought on the difference in module count between me and @PaperMache and wondered if it could be that the person who originally put in the order that I took over added the interior protection package. Would that count in the modules? And did you also get the floor mat package?
My status hasn't changed to "built" yet, but the module page now shows 1030 lines. 🥳🎉

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got the email it has shipped today. Same estimate 10/9-10/15. I had contacted live chat yesterday and at that time it was had not shipped and they said the estimate was 10/15.
When did your car get finished building? i still haven't seen that its shipped for me but mine finished 9/23 it looks like

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
When did your car get finished building? i still haven't seen that its shipped for me but mine finished 9/23 it looks like
Mine finished like early AM (2am email) on Friday 9/23.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just got an email, that my car's built, and ETA is between 10/20 and 10/26 - one month away :)
Nice, mine has an ETA of a little over a month, but from reading getting to austin can take a while (too bad they just dont drop it off as it passes through on the way to Kansas).
Sponsored