Mindee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD ER Space White, 21 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Housewife & Student
Country flag
Yeah I am not sure what the railcar is for mine either, anyway did it have a date for arrived at lecheria junction point? Thats the station near the factory
He only included the one line, but the status date/time stamp says Sep-29-2022, 20:30 CT. He said he wouldn't get the rail car number until it's in the US. I'm curious where this junction point is (Lecheria, EM) in relation to the previous status saying "Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM" or if there is any difference.
Sponsored

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
He only included the one line, but the status date/time stamp says Sep-29-2022, 20:30 CT. He said he wouldn't get the rail car number until it's in the US. I'm curious where this junction point is (Lecheria, EM) in relation to the previous status saying "Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM" or if there is any difference.
Not sure on that one, but possibly it means its moving to larado, it should be 4-5 days if thats the case until it gets there

jeffvick2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 TSX, 2017 Civic, MACHE GT grabber blue
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
on the ordertrack.app webpage, where it shows the time status(my case "In Transit" 1 day and 6 hours), does anyone have the bottom of the page populated Freight ID, Origin, Diestination, Vehicle status? Mine are all blank.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
on the ordertrack.app webpage, where it shows the time status(my case "In Transit" 1 day and 6 hours), does anyone have the bottom of the page populated Freight ID, Origin, Diestination, Vehicle status? Mine are all blank.

I dont think the bottom of the page ever populates but I could be wrong.

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
My plan is to ask for a VVR next Friday as it seems for a lot of ppl it’s been about 10 days from shipped to somewhere meaningful in the US.

Got bored on the toilet and livechatted, it’s in Laredo now.

Last edited:

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My plan is to ask for a VVR next Friday as it seems for a lot of ppl it’s been about 10 days from shipped to somewhere meaningful in the US.

Got bored on the toilet and livechatted, it’s in Laredo now.
Thats great news, last time I chatted with them the person claimed it didn't have any info but I guess I can try again.

How many days has yours been in the shipped state? mine is just over 4

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Email was like 2AM 9/26 so I’ll say 5 going into 6.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Email was like 2AM 9/26 so I’ll say 5 going into 6.
It looks like mine was the next morning 9/27 so hopefully only a day behind yours.

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
It looks like mine was the next morning 9/27 so hopefully only a day behind yours.
the only way i can really reconcile the progress is that the update, including live chat, are delayed by at least a day or so

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like mine is in Laredo as well waiting for the next train, Hopefully by the time it gets to KS the remaining train issues are resolved there. from what I can tell is it can either get a train almost right away or could sit there for weeks or months potentially

Donnieboy

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e ,
Country flag
Looks like mine is in Laredo as well waiting for the next train, Hopefully by the time it gets to KS the remaining train issues are resolved there. from what I can tell is it can either get a train almost right away or could sit there for weeks or months potentially
How'd you get the update?

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How'd you get the update?
Via chat, i was working on stuff and decided to wait on the chat. So probably in another 5-7 days it should be in KS assuming it doesn’t get stuck in laredo like some

DM85

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Via chat, i was working on stuff and decided to wait on the chat. So probably in another 5-7 days it should be in KS assuming it doesn’t get stuck in laredo like some
Yeah this is the second major barrier people talk about. I’m assuming by Friday we should have a pretty definitive idea on whether they’ve made movement. Given the estimates it seems like the expectation is they should.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
8238 322/679

Got the "Order Update" email from Ford overnight confirming "Built" status. They estimate delivery between 10/21 - 10/27. That's quicker production to delivery than last time - only about a month. First one was about 2 1/2 months. We'll see if the estimate holds up.

--

Got the "shipped" email from Ford overnight - estimate is still 10/21 - 10/27. Last time the train ride to Kansas City was just over two weeks. Will get a VVR after that so I can get the railcar #.

I've also noticed the tools we used last year to track progress aren't really working:
* https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/
* https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

Glad we have new tracking tools like https://www.ordertrack.app/order/, but does anyone know why the old tools don't work? They had a lot more details. The next tool I would turn to is palsapp to see when it arrives in Kansas City - does that still work?
Just found out from Ford chat that my car has made it as far as Laredo, TX. NO other information was provided, like when it made it or when it might leave. Better than nothing.

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just found out from Ford chat that my car has made it as far as Laredo, TX. NO other information was provided, like when it made it or when it might leave. Better than nothing.

I mean no one knows probably, it does seem like trains are leaving quicker from KS to other places than they were so who knows.

Anyway, at least its in laredo and maybe in another week in KS.
Sponsored