Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
As noted a friend did my transaction, and had to make continued calls to different Corp Ford contacts over two days trying to wrap up the ppwk. Whatever system/software/portal they use, needed work arounds to accept what we were looking to do. First for the system to accept x plan on my GT, then to get both xplan and Ford options incentives to stick concurrently. At one point, it was one or the other... in that case the FO $1k + 1.4% outweighed the $1,100 xplan discount, but he later got both to stick after A call back the following day. Admittedly, it was only their second Ford options sale, but seems to be the case many places.

Iā€™d imagine dealing with a random salesperson, seeing that effort is less likely. So I would do whatever you could to keep them motivated to keep pursuing as itā€™s all in their court. Playing the whole, ā€œanother guy on the Internet said this ā€¦ā€ yada yada probably wonā€™t get ya far
Sponsored

Willymy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt EV
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is X-plan pricing dependent on location? I am in Arizona and inquired at my local dealer. Was told the Mach e did not qualify. BS or uninformed ?

JB20

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Country flag
Is X-plan pricing dependent on location? I am in Arizona and inquired at my local dealer. Was told the Mach e did not qualify. BS or uninformed ?

Mach E qualifies, but any additional saving is dependent on your zip code. you need to go to the Xplan page and look to see what is available. Also it us up to your dealer to accept it or not.

Currently it does not look like there are any in AZ.

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E Capture.JPG

Willymy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt EV
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mach E qualifies, but any additional saving is dependent on your zip code. you need to go to the Xplan page and look to see what is available. Also it us up to your dealer to accept it or not.

Currently it does not look like there are any in AZ.

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E Capture.JPG
Thank you. Where do I find the X Plan page to review. Is it on the financing options at ford.com or somewhere else

az-paco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Prius, '21 MME Premium SR RWD
Country flag
As other buyers in the Phoenix area will tell you, most of the dealers here will accept X-Plan on ordered MMEs, but not those in stock. My ordered MME is still waiting for a chip (9 weeks now since the car was built), so when my dealer had another MME available, I asked, but they were adamant that they would not accept X-plan on the in-stock car. They also confirmed that they will still accept X-plan on my ordered car whenever it arrives.

Note that since the sales tax rate you pay in AZ is based on the dealer location, not your home, there is an advantage to buy from a dealer in Chandler or Gilbert instead of Phoenix or Scottsdale.

redranger04g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME SR RWD Ice White, 2015 Ford F-150
Country flag
Dealer just informed me they will accept X-Plan on ordered 2022. How does that work before X-Plan prices are available? Will he just use 2021 pricing and update when they get the information? I'll be placing an order tomorrow. They must be able to push through a 2021 still knowing it'll get changed to a 2022 because from this thread I don't see anyone who has been able to order yet.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Dealer just informed me they will accept X-Plan on ordered 2022. How does that work before X-Plan prices are available? Will he just use 2021 pricing and update when they get the information? I'll be placing an order tomorrow. They must be able to push through a 2021 still knowing it'll get changed to a 2022 because from this thread I don't see anyone who has been able to order yet.
As long as it is still eligible from Ford, you'll be fine.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Here's how it works. X-Plan pricing is for buying a vehicle. Since it's determined by a formula, it doesn't change the calculation for the price you will pay. So the dealer can order it, and tell you you're getting X-Plan pricing. When the car is finally ordered in the system, pricing will appear, and you'll know the price you would pay.

Malacandra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, DMG
Occupation
Web Development Director
Country flag
  1. ensure your dealer excepts X-Plan
  2. join MoCA (prob your easiest choice, and dont just do the associate)
  3. wait 90 days to generate PIN.
  4. Use Pin at dealership and pickup car.

//rant
Texans disappoint me in so many levels this week. SMH
Do you really have to wait 90 days to generate the PIN? Or just to use it? I generated my PIN the day I joinedā€¦ but I certainly wonā€™t be attempting to use it until much later than 90 after joining.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Do you really have to wait 90 days to generate the PIN? Or just to use it? I generated my PIN the day I joinedā€¦ but I certainly wonā€™t be attempting to use it until much later than 90 after joining.
No, you don't have to wait to generate it, just use it. And there are other organizations that don't require a waiting period. Ford did this because MCA has had a huge influx of "members" that join just to get the discount.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I generated my pin online within five minutes of joining MCA and paying by credit card. They're goof for a year.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I generated my pin online within five minutes of joining MCA and paying by credit card. They're goof for a year.
Even if it says model year 2021 and it might actually be 2022?

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Even if it says model year 2021 and it might actually be 2022?
that's a good point. I'd bet it makes no difference BUT I think I'd check with someone at ford/mca to make sure.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Yeah it is a nice discount but for base model not so much. I did 45k - 2% = $44100 +275 = 44375 . So total discount was only 625
But it also caps dealer paperwork fee to $100 max. That can be another $300-$400 savings.
Sponsored