Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME AWD EXT, 2013 Yamaha Stryker
Occupation
IT Systems Architect
Country flag
Just got a notice that Blue Cruise had been enabled on my GTPE. Used it during lunch today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Cruise Activated Screenshot_20210901-152431_FordPass
Must be for GT and GTPE only.

Still shows “Coming Soon…” in my connected services.

I checked with my Early Access profile and it shows BlueCruise Enrolled but I still have the dreaded “Product not active”

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
Just got a notice that Blue Cruise had been enabled on my GTPE. Used it during lunch today.
Any chance you could post up the terms/conditions/refund policies? I'm mainly wondering if it's transferable to a different Mach E/Ford, if it follows the car, or if it's non-transferable.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Guessing it’s a version of the software that is being loaded at the factory recently, and they are still prepping the OTA version of it to be rolled out to others.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
@Sagacity can you run some tests for us? Here’s some stuff Ilike to know:
  1. If you look down toward the steering wheel (let’s say at a phone held at about that level), does that trip the eye sensor? After how long?
  2. Now that BC is enabled, can you turn it off if you wish to just use regular CP360’s lane centering?
  3. How does the BC lane centering work as compared to regular CP360 lane centering? Is it any more reliable? Can you run the same stretch of highway a few times using both systems to compare?

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Blue Cruise Activated Screenshot_20210901-152431_FordPass
When you tried it, did it plow into a tractor trailer or emergency vehicle? Just want to compare it to Tesla. ?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
How well did it work????

OP
OP
Sagacity

Sagacity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT/PE, 2015 Limited Edition Mustang GT 0146
Occupation
Network Administrator
Country flag
It works pretty good. I was using it in town on a stretch of road that runs next to the interstate which was in expected. On the interstate they are doing construction and the lanes shift and the lines are worn for a good stretch but it steered just fine. Not sure what the difference is between blue cruise and Lane keeping plus adaptive. When I take my hand of the steering wheel or drive with one hand out nags you too put your hands on the wheel even if you are looking straight ahead after about 20-30 seconds.

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
It works pretty good. I was using it in town on a stretch of road that runs next to the interstate which was in expected. On the interstate they are doing construction and the lanes shift and the lines are worn for a good stretch but it steered just fine. Not sure what the difference is between blue cruise and Lane keeping plus adaptive. When I take my hand of the steering wheel or drive with one hand out nags you too put your hands on the wheel even if you are looking straight ahead after about 20-30 seconds.
Seems like 'intelligent cruise control' is activated and (not yet) Bluecruise.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Did the screen give you the graphic of removing your hands?

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Hey, my name is Matthew, maybe you can activate it for all Matthews! Seriously though Ford, big road trip weekend, sure would be nice to get my BlueCruise out of coming soon.

OP
OP
Sagacity

Sagacity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT/PE, 2015 Limited Edition Mustang GT 0146
Occupation
Network Administrator
Country flag
Seems like 'intelligent cruise control' is activated and (not yet) Bluecruise.
It says blue cruise on the display when it is first engaged. There is an icon showing hands on the wheel when it is nagging you too hold the steering wheel.
Sponsored