Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Expedition; 2021 Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Engineer@FoMoCo
Country flag
I know some closures people on that program. Can you PM me your VIN? This will let me look up the build date, and I can let the closures folks know. This won't fix your problem, but it will let people there know to look for a problem, or see if it's been resolved.
Sponsored

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Your car will be fine. You are going to be the only person that knows their was a problem. Just make sure you ask the dealer to match the paint perfectly. Many body shops use a computer program to get the right color.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Your car will be fine. You are going to be the only person that knows their was a problem. Just make sure you ask the dealer to match the paint perfectly. Many body shops use a computer program to get the right color.
tbh in this case I'd expect a body shop to just order the exact color, not even worry about computer color match. The car's not old enough to have any kind of fading or anything to match with.

OP
OP
IL_Vet

IL_Vet

First Name
MarCal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Few
Country flag
but Please dont say the RR is cop summoning (my heart drops every time i think of that ) ?- I am set on my FE in two weeks which is RR..cannot wait for May delivery of IB premium
JellyBelly, of course I was (possibly) joking about the R-R color. But, just in case, I had some candy available in all colors in case Five-O stopped me in the loaner RR Mach-E. :cool:

Here's a souvenir from IL, for being a good sport.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg