Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Gray Metallic Premium Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
I downloaded new 3.27.0 for Android today. Still won't even try to work with phone as a key
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I think I figured it out. On Wifi, it wouldn't load. On cellular it loaded fine.

Looked in my PiHole and it was hitting a new URL that was being blocked

"ford.demdex.net" is what it was showing in the logs. After whitelisting this everything except for SecuriAlert is showing for me again.

A quick google found this:

"Demdex.net This is a legacy domain controlled by Adobe. It reflects the original, pre-acquisition name of Audience Manager (Demdex). Adobe acquired Demdex in 2011 and re-branded the company as Audience Manager. It is difficult to change this domain because it is entwined deeply with Audience Manager, the Adobe Experience Cloud ID Service, and our installed user base. You may see other prefixes attached to legacy demdex.net calls (e.g., dcs.demdex.net, fast.demdex.net, etc.). Regardless of the prefix, a call to something.demdex.net is always a call to Adobe and not to some unknown or suspicious third-party domain. "
Seems to be the case for me as well. Wifi- not working, cellular-working

No SecuriAlert. So either they moved something around the feeds to that or the read the complaints on this forum and just decided to get rid of that feature... "If you don't like it... No one gets it!" J/k

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag

No SecuriAlert. So either they moved something around the feeds to that or the read the complaints on this forum and just decided to get rid of that feature... "If you don't like it... No one gets it!" J/k
Hopefully everyone tuned it off before the update. I'd hate to have it turned on, and not have the option to turn it off.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag

On the plus side warranty status is now showing information again. Also, I didn't notice it before but there is Service History section. And (again I didn't notice it before) Software Updates section. That one doesn't do anything, just tells you how to set it from the car. Would be nice if it showed log of OTA updates applied.

Also when entering Vehicle section, only shows Service & Support. Need to swipe down to see Your Vehicle and Manage EV sections.

Seems like every time new version of Ford Pass comes out, it fixes something or adds a feature, but introduces a bug or removes a feature.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
To all the folks who say the new iOS release isn’t there…. It’s there. You’re just not tapping deep enough. The update isn’t going to show up in your update list for about 24hrs. So you have to search for FordPass in the App Store. Then it’s going to say Open. Don’t tap on that. Instead, tap below on the app pictures. Now you’ll be at a screen where you can tap Update.

This is how you get the most recent update without waiting on the App Store to make it more visible.
I do this frequently when i hear about an update and don’t see it in my update list. It works every time.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Same for me. After restart and refresh most came back (except securiAlert)
Interesting. Those never went away for me. I even have SecuriAlert.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Using 3.27.0, I just tried to enter a destination in Ford Pass Trip Planner and when I press “done” it just sits there and won’t search. Anybody else seeing this

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Using 3.27.0, I just tried to enter a destination in Ford Pass Trip Planner and when I press “done” it just sits there and won’t search. Anybody else seeing this
In Map, when I start typing in the destination name in the search I get "Sorry, FordPass isn't responding. Please try again later."

JBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR
Country flag
Since I updated to 3.27.0 walk away lock doesn't seem to be working tried it 3 times all 3 times it didn't lock or send me a notification.
I had this too all of a sudden without any update. I turned off and on the lock on walk away option on the screen and it worked again. You tried that?

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
Just checked and only see 3.26 for iOS.

As for Journeys, I turned it off. Felt like I was getting yelled at for my driving even when I tried really hard to be smooth and steady :cool:
Exactly, its like don't we get graded on it being a Mustang, not a normal Ford? Harsh acceleration should be bonus points.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Exactly, its like don't we get graded on it being a Mustang, not a normal Ford? Harsh acceleration should be bonus points.
Right? And that business about cornering?...........C'mon

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Since I updated to 3.27.0 walk away lock doesn't seem to be working tried it 3 times all 3 times it didn't lock or send me a notification.
Wait FordPass can send you a notification when the car locks?

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
When you walk away lock, it sends a message saying it walk away locked