Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have a build date 12/15 does anyone know when the window sticker is available?
My build date is supposedly 12/10 and I have had a VIN for over a month but no window sticker yet.

Blacklobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT - Grabber Blue (Due 11/14)
Country flag
Can anyone help me out with a question, I’m sure has been asked already…My order has been showing “shipped” for at least a couple weeks now. Palsapp shows the car as “delivered on 11/16”

if I’m understanding this correctly, the car has been shipped to Kansas City (or Birmingham) and is now in transit to Pa. Does that sum it up correctly? I also read that there is a way to check the train car that the vehicle is on…can someone direct me to that link?

I’m hoping for more than Turkey this Thanksgiving…
OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
1361320140Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)Delivered on
Nov 16 2021
F2B71C71-9A95-4D56-B481-4C3A40B2E351.jpeg
My car is in a similar state. It shows in Palsapp as being delivered to the Voltz yard on 11/15, nothing since. I called my dealer Monday and they said it is still sitting in the rail yard.

JESSIE

First Name
JESSIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EQUINOX, VOLVO. WAITING FOR MME
Country flag
Another great way to know is by adding the car to your Fordpass app. If the "activate vehicle" button pops up, then your Mach-E is completed and is not on a chip hold.
wow that is great news. I did not try to activate it. can you activate before you get the car to track it?

OP
OP

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
wow that is great news. I did not try to activate it. can you activate before you get the car to track it?
No, it wont let you complete the activation. A message pops up in the car and if it is not clicked on in a certain time frame then the activation is canceled. Its a security precaution to make sure not just anyone can sync up to a Ford vehicle.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Yes, showed up this past Thursday
That’s 8 days before it’s built. Mine should go “in production “ on Tuesday the 7th build date 12/15. Do you have a window sticker?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That’s 8 days before it’s built. Mine should go “in production “ on Tuesday the 7th build date 12/15. Do you have a window sticker?
Yes it came a few hours after “in production” showed up

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice Finally something happening.
I have an order in for a BMW IX 50, but at best that car will be ready in June. I was hoping to get MME this year but not happening.
might not qualify for tax credit next year. Jury is still out on that one.

I ordered this car in September so can’t complain about when it comes after reading about other people’s wait times

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I have an order in for a BMW IX 50, but at best that car will be ready in June. I was hoping to get MME this year but not happening.

I ordered this car in September so can’t complain about when it comes after reading about other people’s wait times
I love the BMW IX. I have a BMW X5 now and will probably replace it with the IX in a couple of years. Maybe wait until they start using solid state batteries. Good luck you’ll enjoy it. BMW makes the best vehicles.

andredj20020

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan, ordered Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Thank you. I’ll try to stop obsessing over this car. Feels like I’ve read every article and watched every YouTube video @ this point…
You're not alone, my MME is in the same yard as yours, and I'm Wash,DC metro area. I was told Dec. 23rd - 29th I should expect, hopefully we get shipment a week earlier.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag

I got my “ in production” notice today any the window sticker. Build completion date 12/15. Ordered 6/15 exactly 6 months.
Sponsored