Mach Drop Build Updates

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I was able to finally get a 1/4 build date and VIN number today for my Mach Drop FE, by calling Ford's marketing number. So now at least I'm in line. I suspect this would indicate a late March east coast arrival at the dealer, assuming no glitches in the works.

in case anyone asks : 800-334-4375 = needs dealer order # and dealer name/location
Sponsored

Last edited:

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was able to finally get a 1/4 build date and VIN number today for my Mach Drop FE, by calling Ford's marketing number. So now at least I'm in line. I suspect this would indicate a late March east coast arrival at the dealer, assuming no glitches in the works.

in case anyone asks : 800-334-4375 = needs dealer order # and dealer name/location
Late March is longer than I would expect, although no way to really know. I'm guessing about a week from the "build date" to finish it, a week or two sitting at the plant queuing up for transport, another 1-2 weeks of distance transit, then a few more days for local transport to the dealer. Roughly a month from build date (early-mid Feb).

That's my rough expectation, anyway. Assuming build week doesn't get pushed back further, which seems like it's probably 50-50 at this point.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The time from start to finish one that just finished on this forum looks like it was 11 days from actual start but they said some took 7. The last time I ordered a new hybrid Lincoln model out of Mexico it took at least a month of sitting and then shipping, but I think the EPA was the hold up in that new model case. Anyway, the early deliveries will be our guide.

Last edited:

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah, the time sitting at the plant waiting for transit is probably the biggest wildcard. And that's probably just luck of the draw relative to the timing of the next major transport sheduled for that region (with available space). That could be next day for one person, but 2 weeks later for another, depending on where the car is going.

prius2pony

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium First Edition
Country flag
I was wondering if any of the other Mack Drop people show an order in their Ford.com account? I just have the Premium they cancelled.
Same here. Dealer sent me a screenshot from an email he got, includes a VIN, but my Ford.com acct only shows my originally ordered Premium.

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Anyone in this forum expecting to use X-Plan? I know other threads discuss Ford plans but I didn't find one specifically targeted to FE trim, so I am posting here...

Since the beginning of the week seems like that FE are no longer listed in the X-Plan site. The difference between Premium and FE considering the x-Plan:

Premium
AWD/ER
FEDifference
Original x-Plan pricing56,97558,3891,414
After October Price reduction54,03557,4093,374
Now FE w/o x-Plan54,03558,3004,265

Does anyone have any other information on the X-Plan for FE?

OP
OP
back_at_it_19

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Anyone in this forum expecting to use X-Plan? I know other threads discuss Ford plans but I didn't find one specifically targeted to FE trim, so I am posting here...

Since the beginning of the week seems like that FE are no longer listed in the X-Plan site. The difference between Premium and FE considering the x-Plan:

Premium
AWD/ER
FEDifference

That would be disappointing. I know FE is really just an add-on option in the order and not it’s own “model”. Who are our x plan experts? #chasingcoral ?

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag

Premium
AWD/ER
FEDifference

Not in Canada, my dealer told me...

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That would be disappointing. I know FE is really just an add-on option in the order and not it’s own “model”. Who are our x plan experts? #chasingcoral ?
This would be the cherry on the top of the giant FU that was Machdrop, if they've yanked the FE from X-Plan.

It BETTER BE just a quirk.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag

Premium
AWD/ER
FEDifference

I printed the pricing and incentives detail for my FE, and the Net X-Plan Price is $54,909

MSRP: $58,300
Xplan price: $57,409
Total incentive: $2,500

Net Xplan Price: $54,909

I have not included an additional discount of $1,000 that my company offers for EV purchase. I also didn’t include the $2,000 point of sale Credit for NYS.

Hope this helps.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates image

Last edited:

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I printed the pricing and incentives detail for my FE, and the Net X-Plan Price is $54,909

MSRP: $58,300
Xplan price: $57,409
Total incentive: $2,500

Net Xplan Price: $54,909

I have not included an additional discount of $1,000 that my company offers for EV purchase. I also didn’t include the $2,000 point of sale Credit for NYS.

Hope this helps.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates image
I've got mine in print too. Not that it would probably matter come purchase time if it's no longer eligible at that point.

I've gotta think that it's just a quirk and it'll get fixed soon. But as much as they've screwed many of us over with Machdrop, this just seems like it would fit right in.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I emailed the EV Team to let them know FE isn't showing up on the X-Plan page anymore. Hopefully they'll have someone will look at it and fix it (rather than getting a response saying "Oh, we just decided to exclude FE from X-Plan").

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I emailed the EV Team to let them know FE isn't showing up on the X-Plan page anymore. Hopefully they'll have someone will look at it and fix it (rather than getting a response saying "Oh, we just decided to exclude FE from X-Plan").
Fingers crossed. I've been scared to ask. LOL

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got a response this morning from the EV Team. I'd say it's 95% reassuring that X-Plan is still good on First Editions, despite the website absence. I noted my Machdrop FE VIN# in the email, which is the "referenced below" vehicle they allude to. So they must have looked it up specifically.

"You should be fine. The First Edition referenced below will come to the dealer with an X plan price printed on the invoice, so no issues."

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Got a response this morning from the EV Team. I'd say it's 95% reassuring that X-Plan is still good on First Editions, despite the website absence. I noted my Machdrop FE VIN# in the email, which is the "referenced below" vehicle they allude to. So they must have looked it up specifically.

"You should be fine. The First Edition referenced below will come to the dealer with an X plan price printed on the invoice, so no issues."
I'm confused. Did the X-Plan pricing have to be requested on the initial order? I just assumed that it could be applied to the cost of the car when I picked it up (when I show my X-Plan documentation).
Sponsored