Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicles
2023 Mach E RWD X, 2003 BMW Z4, 2013 Tesla Model S
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Never claimed it was reliable, I just wanted to see if anyone else had heard similar rumors.
Their point is that the first rule of any unsubstantiated rumor or statement should be to seek reputable sources to confirm or deny said rumor or statement. If no discovery is made you can safely disregard the rumor.

That is so completely unsubstantiated rumors don't end up on the front page of the forum. He just chose a tongue-in-cheek way of reminding you.

ChehRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext. Range
Occupation
ret
Country flag
The first rule of listening to anything a dealer tells you is to never listen to anything a dealer tells you.
Figure out what you know, read the manual, stay up to date on what is on this forum, ask the tech guy (or gal) at your dealership questions. Assess. I find the tech guy helpful but not as knowledgeable as some of the best sources on this forum.

Rory

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2022 Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Their point is that the first rule of any unsubstantiated rumor or statement should be to seek reputable sources to confirm or deny said rumor or statement. If no discovery is made you can safely disregard the rumor.

That is so completely unsubstantiated rumors don't end up on the front page of the forum. He just chose a tongue-in-cheek way of reminding you.
“Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process.”

― E.B. White

fuzzy812

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
At the dealer picking up my MME after they replaced the LVB and other updates.
Somebody here told me they saw online that Ford is discontinuing the MME. Anyone else read this ?
This model is sold around the world, so I don't think they are going to discontinue. fordauthority.com is a great site for insight into Ford

Jtbuster

First Name
Brian oConnor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Never claimed it was reliable, I just wanted to see if anyone else had heard similar rumors.
I heard a rumor that you do not anything about rumors.
I just wanted to see if anyone else had heard similar rumors.