Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
For Extended Range Premium:
1605896258943.png

Looks like they did hit the 270 mark exactly then for the AWD-EX models. More interested in real world reports after delivery though.
Nice. Can I ask where you came across this? I'm actually still skeptical that these are the final numbers. It's "EXACTLY" 270? Not 271, or 269? I think this is a mock-up with a real VIN, based on the original targets, and still not the final EPA numbers.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
1 foot difference in length. Dimensionally similar!! ?

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 1.30.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 1.30.53 PM.png
2 inches wider also at 74"! I really liked my CMAX, but it always felt a little on the small side, dinfitely a compact car. When I sat in the Mach E, it felt much bigger than just a couple of inches!!

TheLight75

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Nice. Can I ask where you came across this? I'm actually still skeptical that these are the final numbers. It's "EXACTLY" 270? Not 271, or 269? I think this is a mock-up with a real VIN, based on the original targets, and still not the final EPA numbers.
I feel the same way that these aren’t likely official numbers. I’m waiting until either the Ford site or the EPA site list any official numbers.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Well, not too concerned with what Ford hits here. Last time I got my Fusion Hybrid early in release, Ford sent a nice fat check in the mail when they didn't hit original estimates.

I'll be fine with that.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Efficiency is pretty bad compared to model Y.
But that was always to be expected. Right? Tesla is the efficiency leader but it comes at the cost of other things that matter to many. We all chose the Mach E because we are willing to sacrafice some range for style, comfort and a better driving experience. At least those are my reasons.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Pretty much. If range bothered me I would probably be in a Y now- actually I cancelled my 3 order and lost the $100 deposit right after the Mach E reveal.

If the number was under 250, and we didn't have that $7500 credit my decision might have changed. We have lived with an BEV for almost 2 years now that has 85-100 mi range/no DC charging so this still seems pretty good, and allows for road trips across my state.

But that was always to be expected. Right? Tesla is the efficiency leader but it comes at the cost of other things that matter to many. We all chose the Mach E because we are willing to sacrafice some range for style, comfort and a better driving experience. At least those are my reasons.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Well, not too concerned with what Ford hits here. Last time I got my Fusion Hybrid early in release, Ford sent a nice fat check in the mail when they didn't hit original estimates.

I'll be fine with that.
OK, now you have hit on why the Ford range number is so conservative, and the real world gap to brand T will be less than the EPA gap.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So roughly 240-250 miles on road trips. Plenty of range between DC chargers and, if that's not enough, slow down 5 MPH and stretch the range if that's necessary. For local driving lots of excess capacity.
Well, on the first leg maybe, starting at 100%. In a RWD ER. In good weather.
Sponsored