AButtonMasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
After the 3rd call to Ford, they said they can't help me with the reservation site not saving my color and options (they agreed it was a problem on their end) and that I'll have to order through a dealer. Therefore, I talked my dealer twice and they are saying order banks aren't officially open yet. They are going to look into again...hopefully they figure something out or someone to call.

Did anyone get another email after the one that was sent out last week that it was actually time to place orders?
If it makes you feel any better Iā€™m in this same boat. Canā€™t convert the order on my end. Color / options arenā€™t saving at all it seems after I confirm them, they default back to what I started from. Misery loves company?

bswilson989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange GT
Country flag
If it makes you feel any better Iā€™m in this same boat. Canā€™t convert the order on my end. Color / options arenā€™t saving at all it seems after I confirm them, they default back to what I started from. Misery loves company?
Try opening the order page in an incognito page.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
@db4z

I switched my browser from Chrome to Microsoft Edge and then my configuration edits were saved and I was able to submit my order.

Skelton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Volvo XC60, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I went ahead and paid the $500 dealer deposit online last night. There was some verbiage saying that when I do so they will activate a credit for my $500 reservation deposit. I felt confident that meant I was completing another step of my original reservation and not initiating a new one. I have a call scheduled with my dealer this morning to confirm/finalize everything. Also, no ADM listed on my online order.
Basically, Ford is giving you the $500 back that you paid them, and you're paying the dealer. It'd be easier if they transferred it for you, but that wouldn't be like Ford, would it? For what it's worth I saw the refund show up as processing on my credit card a few hours after the order, so you shouldn't be out $500 for long.

Never mind.....my dealer just showed me they are bundled, but it does break it out as a separate cost like harrysiii posted.
I assume it breaks out because you can get the pano glass roof without the camera, but not the other way around.

AButtonMasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Try opening the order page in an incognito page.
I got really excited OOOOOooooooooo because I hadn't thought of that tried that after using all three machines iPhone, Mac and windows. went back to test all of those, still nope. Dealer called me back though and is going to look into it.

I'm glad we are test driving all of these new systems for ford, I can imagine we are all a little more techie than those who have put in those 2395230957203957023 Bronco orders.

So far I've tried:
macOS
safari
safari private mode
chrome
chrome incognito

iOS
safari
safari private mode

windows
chrome
chrome incognito
edge
edge private mode / whatever they call it (first time using edge ever, I'm desperate, where the F is IE)

Jim Guthry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Placed my order for the GT Performance, Dark Matter Gray, Pano roof/Co-Pilot, Interior protection package!
"GTPE DMG with the works". Basically what I plan on doing soon as my dealer swap happens. I really, really wish we had some decent, non-CGI photos of what dark matter gray actually looks like before ordering sight-unseen.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Basically, Ford is giving you the $500 back that you paid them, and you're paying the dealer. It'd be easier if they transferred it for you, but that wouldn't be like Ford, would it? For what it's worth I saw the refund show up as processing on my credit card a few hours after the order, so you shouldn't be out $500 for long.

I assume it breaks out because you can get the pano glass roof without the camera, but not the other way around.
On the GTPE you cannot. If you select Pano, the Active 2.0 gets selected automatically and vice versa. On the base GT you can select either one individually without adding the other though. :-\

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
"GTPE DMG with the works". Basically what I plan on doing soon as my dealer swap happens. I really, really wish we had some decent, non-CGI photos of what dark matter gray actually looks like before ordering sight-unseen.
Here it is (front car):
ac350b37-4148-4e60-837f-cea1c6615637-jpeg.jpg

T-Kettle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I wonder how long that will take, I see the pending charge from the dealer but nothing on the return of the $500.

unfaulted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
I got really excited OOOOOooooooooo because I hadn't thought of that tried that after using all three machines iPhone, Mac and windows. went back to test all of those, still nope. Dealer called me back though and is going to look into it.

I'm glad we are test driving all of these new systems for ford, I can imagine we are all a little more techie than those who have put in those 2395230957203957023 Bronco orders.

So far I've tried:
macOS
safari
safari private mode
chrome
chrome incognito

iOS
safari
safari private mode

windows
chrome
chrome incognito
edge
edge private mode / whatever they call it (first time using edge ever, I'm desperate, where the F is IE)
Ours never worked no matter what we tried either, various browsers, devices, modes, ended up just calling the dealer and having them do it. They found the reservation and converted it but had trouble submitting it to Ford. Supposed to call us back with an update when they figure it out. Maybe it was because our reservation was for carbonized gray and something got stuck

AButtonMasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Ours never worked no matter what we tried either, various browsers, devices, modes, ended up just calling the dealer and having them do it. They found the reservation and converted it but had trouble submitting it to Ford. Supposed to call us back with an update when they figure it out. Maybe it was because our reservation was for carbonized gray and something got stuck
I also started the reservation as a carbonized gray GT. You might be onto something there.
Sponsored