Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Blue Grabber, Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
In navigation, then go to setup, it’s under alerts.

no idea why there and not in the other setup menu. It’s super annoying and was the first alert I turned off.
I actually love this alert. I have gotten too many tickets in school zones but at least you can turn it off. Just not logical where the notification switch is located.
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I actually love this alert. I have gotten too many tickets in school zones but at least you can turn it off. Just not logical where the notification switch is located.
For me I am used to only hearing beeping for my breaks when I am not slowing down fast enough for a stopped object. It actually startles me each time, so for me it was turned off. I also adjusted the over speed alert +5, I am a rebel. :)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sound settings don't get saved. Every time I change the the balance point for the speakers (shifting it more toward the rear), it's back to the default setting the next time I get back in the car.

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sound settings don't get saved. Every time I change the the balance point for the speakers (shifting it more toward the rear), it's back to the default setting the next time I get back in the car.
How about tone settings?

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Weirdly, TONE and BALANCE/FADE loose their settings, but SPEED COMPENSATION and SOUND MODE don't.
Weirdly, TONE and BALANCE/FADE loose their settings, but SPEED COMPENSATION and SOUND MODE don't.
I had the same issue. I had to do a full reset and it fixed it.
1)Removed the vehicle from my Ford Pass
2)Removed phone from Sync
3) Remove Profile from car
4)Removed all PAAK keys
5)Rest Ford Pass in the car
6)Master Sync Reset
7)Added new Profile from car (do not do it through the Ford Pass App)
8)Added car back into Ford Pass App
9)Paired phone to car (bluetooth, CarPlay and PAAK)

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So I noticed that my heated steering wheel gets hot for like 10 minutes and then goes back to normal but Sync still shows the heated steering wheel as being on. The manual doesn’t really say how long the steering wheel should stay hot. Is this normal operation or another issue?

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
So I noticed that my heated steering wheel gets hot for like 10 minutes and then goes back to normal but Sync still shows the heated steering wheel as being on. The manual doesn’t really say how long the steering wheel should stay hot. Is this normal operation or another issue?
The manual says it’s regulated by a sensor. It’s not hot enough for me and not long enough

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
I have tried multiple times to put my backup password into my MME. I get to the menu where i can put the password in and it shows the strength of password, but won't let me go to the next step. I entered up to 10 digits--not sure what i am missing about the passcode. Surely it doesn't have to be so strong all four bars are lit up to get to the next step. I need to remember this password!

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
I have tried multiple times to put my backup password into my MME. I get to the menu where i can put the password in and it shows the strength of password, but won't let me go to the next step. I entered up to 10 digits--not sure what i am missing about the passcode. Surely it doesn't have to be so strong all four bars are lit up to get to the next step. I need to remember this password!
I got confused there too, I think it says that it *is* strong enough, and there is another button to continue that wasn't obvious
Sponsored