david33309

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD|ER|Infinite Blue Metallic
Country flag
Went to Metro Ford in FL yesterday. ADM of at least 6K on ALL MME models.
Sponsored

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Serra Ford - Rochester Hills, MI. No ADM and did not accept X-Plan.

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I'm just going to throw this out there - Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, WA was great. Yes, the original estimated delivery was waaaayyyy off (2-3 months vs 8), but they kept me informed throughout the process. When I went pick the car up yesterday they were polite, finance tried no funny stuff and new how to handle the options program, and the sales person was very knowledgeable about the MME. Went in and got x-plan and no ADM. This is the 2nd Ford we've gotten there, and unless they do something to really screw up the relationship, we'll definitely go back there when we want another Ford.

concept machine

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350R, Tacoma TRD Pro, Escape, Veloster
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Trust and Honesty. They are hard enough to find in close friends and family, but I can tell you without a doubt that Zach over at Granger Motors, in Granger Iowa is THE most honest and trustworthy person/dealer you will find. He goes thru his limited allocated vehicles fast because of the deals he does, but give him a call and see if he has anymore allocations. All deals I'm sure will be different (as far as msrp or below). As far as I know, he never has charged ADM on any of his limited vehicles. GT500 TP , GT500's, GT350's, Raptors, Hellcats, Demon, all were sold at msrp.
How do I know? I was first on his list for the demon and a gt500 track pack which he offered to me at msrp.
You will not find a more honest dealership.

Graction

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-e GT
Country flag
How do we update dealers on the list? For example Fullerton Ford in Somerville NJ now has $10K ADM on in stock and $2500 on orders for GT model at least. And they do not accept X-plan.

Syaorandc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Before: Model Y, Bolt, ID.4 Now: Niro EV, Mach-E
Country flag
How do we update dealers on the list? For example Fullerton Ford in Somerville NJ now has $10K ADM on in stock and $2500 on orders for GT model at least. And they do not accept X-plan.
The list hasn't been updated for over 2 months it looks like. I submitted a change but nothing happened.

Both Damerow and Skyline Ford in Portland/Salem Oregon do not accept X-plan and are now doing ADMs.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
A final note on my dealer experience as I just got back from doing all the paperwork:

My dealer is Kendell Ford of Meridian (Idaho) at 250 E. Overland. Great news!!! Things went very well - they did NOT markup the car at all, they DID honor my X-Plan PIN, AND for good measure, they gave me a very fair deal on my trade in. After reading all the dealer induced drama/horror stories posted in these forums and elsewhere, I was preparing for the worst while hoping for the best.

For full disclosure, we did all the paperwork today and I DO now own the car, but the techs who perform the PDI aren't there on Sundays so I couldn't take the car home. Also, they now own my trade-in but they let me drive it home (my trade) for the night. Tomorrow when my Mach E is ready I'll drive back over and swap. I did get to activate my Mach E in my Ford pass before I left

Again, these guys were great to deal with - they gave me a VVR when I asked for it and were pretty good about communicating what was going on through all the delays, etc. The finance guy told me that 30% of their business is from out of state, and from the way I was treated, I believe that. If you haven't placed an order yet and you're either in the Boise area or you're okay dealing remotely with a dealer, I highly recommend Kendall Ford of Meridian.

bobyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion & Edge ST
Country flag
WOW! $10K ADM at Chapman Ford and they don't even know how to market a GTPE... the wheels are hint (and the $5k on the window sticker). Added fun, they hide the window sticker so you would contact them.

ADM-ChapmanFord.png

BunsOfSteel

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT; 97 Explorer
Country flag
Elk Grove Ford -- no ADM on custom-order cars! (ADM for ones where owners did not take delivery)

frontrunner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium AWD
Country flag
Yup.. gonna try a list of Ford dealerships who do not charge ADM (additional dealer markup).

For those of you with C8 vettes on order as well, I think we are rapidly entering an era where customers can be honest with OEMs:
NO ONE likes constant renegotiation and adversarial relationships where stress becomes part of the buying experience.
Negotiations with dealers sucks.
Get rid of it?
Are you talking about ADM's for cars that are already on their lots that are in stock? Because I only will have to pay MSRP for my MME ordered online. Are you saying that there are dealerships trying to add ADM's to cars ordered from the factory by customers?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Also looking for the update form. I wanted to add a note to an existing dealer.

muballer14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Hiller Ford in Franklin WI, does not have ADM for custom purchases online. HOWEVER, they do require Ford Surface Care @ 1299. This seems like a slightly sleezy way of being able to say they don't have ADM. I am looking for a different local dealer to save the 1299.

Machestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Warning: Alhambra, CA (Bob Wondries Ford) charges $2,500 ADM although their website promises you pay nothing above MSRP.

crushinit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD SR Premium Ice White
Country flag
Scottsdale AZ Chapman Ford has $2500 ADM they were very transparent about it at least. Bell Ford has a 5k ADM.

Last edited:

gordonf238

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD, Ext. range
Country flag
You can add Smith Motor Company - Ford in Washington NJ to the list. No ADM mark-up on Mach-Es.
Sponsored