First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
No build date showing in Chrome, Edge or Safari. All the additional information is missing as well (battery size etc). I’ll look again in the morning, likely a problem on Ford’s end.
Maybe we exhausted their licenses of some 3rd party service. G-whiz what a joke of a site!
Sponsored

codeGR

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge Titanium, (on order) 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Standard Range
Country flag
When I converted my reservation to an order two months ago, I was told by the dealership that nothing could be changed after they submitted it, which they did go ahead and do.
I don't think that's accurate. My dealer submitted my order a few weeks ago and I just had my salesman change it last week. His change was reflected on the website instantaneously.

Reactions: Nav
OP
OP
sockmeister

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I don't think that's accurate. My dealer submitted my order a few weeks ago and I just had my salesman change it last week. His change was reflected on the website instantaneously.
I guess this just goes into the bucket of "things that dealerships around the country have fragmented knowledge gaps on". I'm sure you're right, and my dealer just doesn't understand.

Frankly, I think I knew more walking in than anyone there did.

codeGR

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge Titanium, (on order) 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Standard Range
Country flag
Frankly, I think I knew more walking in than anyone there did.
That's not surprising. My salesman called me last week and said that he had just found found out about the Ford Connected Charge Station, which obviously we know all about. I think he was surprised that I knew anything about it, and how much I knew.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
Well, I think the Mach-e forum may be in the process of crashing the Ford website. Yea us!

As @sockmeister mention lots of things are not quite right atm. On mine the production date is now blank ?. Plus other missing things.

I’d not worry about it for awhile. Check in the morning, it’s likely going to be back to normal by then.
Maybe they just recently realized that they forgot to exclude Hawaii order from scheduling, and fixed it. :p :p :p

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Maybe they just recently realized that they forgot to exclude Hawaii order from scheduling, and fixed it.
That would be like, “Well yeah, of course. It’s 2020 after all.”

• Haha
Reactions: Nak

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
If it makes you feel any better the European sites are playing up as well ... they may be updating the systems so that we can start to convert all our reservations to orders. We are due any day now so it would fit in time wise.

aaaeeeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
I see the exact same change as you.
And relax, it's just they updated their front-end UI, nothing changed in raw data from their API at least for me.
If you know some web knowledge, you can just find the raw data from Chrome dev tool. After the dealer accepted my order, the status is just "ORDERED" in raw json.
I also noticed sometimes the page won't load or the information won't fully display, it's also just their webpage is having issue.. The API response is always still there so relax

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

T_to the_A

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang V6 Red Candy Metallic, 2021 Mach-e Premuim AWD St Range Shadow Black
Occupation
I sell wine
Country flag
I think you are correct.

Mine is scheduled for production. This is how it looks right now via Microsoft Edge browser. (Yes, sadly, choice of browser matters with ford.com.)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order status page - confusing updates C7982980-FF44-45F6-86ED-FF9A9C191FC1
Totally agree with your statement of browser choice.
I like to surf this forum on my iPad or iphone which works perfectly.
If I then decide to check on MY Mach-e order status the Ford.com website seems to cooperate about 50% of the time, but even when it does it’s not very functional (ie. can’t access pull down menus).

Ford seems to have some issues in this area. I guess I’ll log into my desktop here soon to view any Ford.com updates—hoping for a build date bump!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
So here is what I see in Chrome:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order status page - confusing updates Screenshot 2020-11-25 080704

In Edge:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order status page - confusing updates Screenshot 2020-11-25 080951

(I've never seen the image of the car in Chrome...)

I'm also seeing a new button on the prior page: "Pre-Approval Certificate" (The certificate says that they sent me an e-mail...I haven't seen it ?? LOL)

Also note: 2021.0?? Will there be a 2021.5 model year Mach-E??

codeGR

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm also seeing a new button on the prior page: "Pre-Approval Certificate" (The certificate says that they sent me an e-mail...I haven't seen it ?? LOL)
I also see the Pre-Approval certificate, but I did receive the email, around the time I submitted my order (a month ago).

fawzma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
alfa romeo
Country flag
Something I just noticed

$7,500 is a listed dealer deposit on my view, I already paid the $500, not sure what this is.

Dealer Deposit: This is the deposit your Dealer will receive to process your order. Your Dealer Deposit will be applied towards the purchase price of the Vehicle. By paying a Dealer Deposit, you are agreeing to the Dealer’s selling price for your selected vehicle. Dealer Deposit refund policy may vary based on your selected Dealer. Please ask your Dealer for their refund policy before you place your order.
Sponsored