sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Interesting. I don't even see that box or the accessories one, and mine are in a different order and less specific (no Mach-E mentioned).

1606327122701.png

The best part is by switching vehicles, I can get a Mach-E that I'm already used to:

1606327216554.png
Wowwwwwww. Lol. Ford, this website is completely half-assed ? I hope one of the reps is reading this thread.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
On a hunch, I removed Fiesta ("Party's Over") from my account. Next time I logged out/in to the vehicle-dashboard, it is now gone.

But this didn't fix anything on the Mustang Mach-E page. And now I probably won't be able to start my car -- it has feelings.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Interesting. I don't even see that box or the accessories one, and mine are in a different order and less specific (no Mach-E mentioned).

1606327122701.png

The best part is by switching vehicles, I can get a Mach-E that I'm already used to:

1606327216554.png
Mine still thinks it's an Edge.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Mine still thinks it's an Edge.
My yet to function FordPass app thinks the VINs belong to Mach E but the Ford account shows them as Edge. Would be interesting for fun to know which character in the VIN indicates the Edge

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My yet to function FordPass app thinks the VINs belong to Mach E but the Ford account shows them as Edge. Would be interesting for fun to know which character in the VIN indicates the Edge
Same here. Ford Pass is right, website is Edge.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
For a while there the dashboard was showing that I had both an Expedition and a Mach-E. It seems to have "corrected" itself in that now I only see an Expedition (and all the buttons link to Expedition stuff).

FordPass correctly identifies it as a Mach-E but the preconfigure button no longer shows up.

I removed the Mach-E and re-added it and it still shows up as an Expedition and FordPass shows it the same (as a Mach-E with no other buttons to do anything).

Interestingly: owner.ford.com is still showing both the Mach-E and an Expedition. When I have Mach-E selected here all the links seem to be correct and point to Mach-E information.

If I follow a link to the vehicle dashboard from owner.ford.com then I'm back to seeing both a Mach-E and an Expedition and the Mach-E links appear to work, kind of. Clicking on "remote vehicle setup" opens a new tab....initially blank...took a while to load. (This is all using Edge.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
sockmeister

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
For a while there the dashboard was showing that I had both an Expedition and a Mach-E. It seems to have "corrected" itself in that now I only see an Expedition (and all the buttons link to Expedition stuff).

FordPass correctly identifies it as a Mach-E but the preconfigure button no longer shows up.

I removed the Mach-E and re-added it and it still shows up as an Expedition and FordPass shows it the same (as a Mach-E with no other buttons to do anything).

Interestingly: owner.ford.com is still showing both the Mach-E and an Expedition. When I have Mach-E selected here all the links seem to be correct and point to Mach-E information.

If I follow a link to the vehicle dashboard from owner.ford.com then I'm back to seeing both a Mach-E and an Expedition and the Mach-E links appear to work, kind of. Clicking on "remote vehicle setup" opens a new tab....initially blank...took a while to load. (This is all using Edge.)
Now I think I figured it out. If you're using Microsoft Edge, you'll see a Ford Edge on owner.ford.com.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I'm just presuming that Ford has decided to reward our patience in all the delays with a free Ford Edge. Think of it as a loyalty reward. Why else would an Edge appear in our app or dashboard? Logic ftw. :p
?I got a free Edge
from For-or-ord
for waiting on my Mach-E

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I must really rate because it says I'm getting an Expedition instead of an Edge.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Losing patience waiting for that 3rd green light. ? 3ish more days...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order status page - confusing updates Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 4.45.17 PM

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Now I think I figured it out. If you're using Microsoft Edge, you'll see a Ford Edge on owner.ford.com.
I use two different browsers. How do you think the Mach E will look with Chrome bumpers? How about that Safari package?