OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Supposedly 1.6.0 was only targeted at the GWM. Which is the same module that the first 2 OTA's were updating. So we likely won't see anything different. Probably just making some tweaks to handle the OTA's better.
Yes. I found it funny that this power up (1.6) had the exact same targets as OTA #2 (the one before power up 1.4).
Sponsored

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not necessarily. I picked up my car in March, and regularly people with build dates after I took delivery get updates before me.
Then I guess the update order is being decided by a ouija board and rolling the magic dice at Ford Headquarters.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Then I guess the update order is being decided by a ouija board and rolling the magic dice at Ford Headquarters.
That seems to have been the methodology used for all other updates. Why mess with success? ???

smartino

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Mach E First Edition, 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I took delivery on March 26 too. I've received two OTAs, but no Power-Ups. My updates have been nondescript.... bug updates...
Same here. Mine was built in December took delivery in February. 2 bug OTAs. No power ups. 1.40 install failed twice last week. Nothing since.

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Same here. Mine was built in December took delivery in February. 2 bug OTAs. No power ups. 1.40 install failed twice last week. Nothing since.
How can you tell it tried and failed?

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Question for you guys. My car is at the ceramic coating place the last 2 days. I received a message from my FordPass App there was a Master reset done last night (10pm) so PAAK is no longer set up. What exactly does that mean?? OTA?? or did the guy working on it change something?

Thanks in Advance,
Rich

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Question for you guys. My car is at the ceramic coating place the last 2 days. I received a message from my FordPass App there was a Master reset done last night (10pm) so PAAK is no longer set up. What exactly does that mean?? OTA?? or did the guy working on it change something?

Thanks in Advance,
Rich
I suspect this is coincidental. It would seem Ford's servers are having issues, as others have reported receiving the same notification (even though they're in possession of the car and have not made any attempts at removing PaaK or resetting).

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Thanks in Advance,
Rich
There is a thread on master reset deleting paak and passcodes on people. Would now be ranting at your ceramic guys. Bring your fob when you pick it up if they don't already have it. I see a re-setup in your future.
I suspect this is coincidental. It would seem Ford's servers are having issues, as others have reported receiving the same notification (even though they're in possession of the car and have not made any attempts at removing PaaK or resetting).
Servers have been dead for awhile here. Tried to set up charging thru phone "fordpass is not responding" error. Just reverted to doing it in the car 2 days ago and the phone has still not sync'd the new schedule and shows old. Ford servers RIP. No charging status nothing to the phone except what you are seeing is old before you powered it off. At least it is not messing with my account yet. Something going on.

Holy Driver

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD SR
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Where can you see the actual ford power-up version?
Is it under navigation settings --> version?

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
There is a thread on master reset deleting paak and passcodes on people. Would now be ranting at your ceramic guys. Bring your fob when you pick it up if they don't already have it. I see a re-setup in your future.

Servers have been dead for awhile here. Tried to set up charging thru phone "fordpass is not responding" error. Just reverted to doing it in the car 2 days ago and the phone has still not sync'd the new schedule and shows old. Ford servers RIP. No charging status nothing to the phone except what you are seeing is old before you powered it off. At least it is not messing with my account yet. Something going on.
How would he have done that?

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
But it has happened to a number of people reporting to this forum. I do not think you can point a finger at the ceramic guys unless they tell you ya we went into your car OS and start deleting everything. Thinking not.
Yeah, I read the other thread. Sounds like its a Ford matter. I wish they would do a better job on the communication end. One guy is on a road trip with out his Fob. He's brave!!!

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Where can you see the actual ford power-up version?
Is it under navigation settings --> version?
There currently isn't a way to see what OTA's you've gotten unless you can get someone to check ford's back-end. All the versions we can see in the car don't correspond to the OTA version.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
You shouldn't spread malicious things like this. Ouija boards have no ability to pick VINs, neither do magic dice. Nor Rock/Paper/Scissors. It's done by hourly drawing, they have a big black hat in the breakroom and they pull out VINs.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
There currently isn't a way to see what OTA's you've gotten unless you can get someone to check ford's back-end. All the versions we can see in the car don't correspond to the OTA version.
This is inaccurate:

Ford Mustang Mach-E OTA 1.6.0 Power-Up Installed 26A2140D-B230-46EE-A87F-3B02184DBF77
Sponsored