Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Can anyone with 2.3.0 see if this update brings the newer notification style on the instrument cluster screen? I wasn’t sure which module was responsible for that screen.
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I'm getting conflicting reports from people on Reddit and here. Can someone finally put this to rest and tell us if Google Maps on the new extended Apple CarPlay fills the screen or stays the same size as when it was small?
Can anyone with 2.3.0 see if this update brings the newer notification style on the instrument cluster screen? I wasn’t sure which module was responsible for that screen.
what does the new style look like?

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
I'm getting conflicting reports from people on Reddit and here. Can someone finally put this to rest and tell us if Google Maps on the new extended Apple CarPlay fills the screen or stays the same size as when it was small?
Yes, it fills the screen... Hope this helps!

Google-maps.jpg

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
No, it does not. My guess is that will come in an IPC update.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
No, it does not. My guess is that will come in an IPC update.
Ok cool. I didn’t think that was the APIM, but I wasn’t sure which one it was.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
Can confirm that Google Maps does fill the whole screen. When I first got the update Google Maps didn't resize. Now it is thank god.

Can also confirm that Waze makes use of expanded CarPlay as well.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I'm not sure what I have.. I just bought my car a few days ago, and read most of, if not all of this thread - I do have the extended Carplay screen, the ability to schedule updates for any day/time of the week and the option to choose a preferred Wake Word for Ford Assist - which, I all thought were part of the 2.3.0 OTA, but, I don't have the games on my home screen, which I believe are also new. Maybe I got the missing 2.2.0? ?‍♂
Preferred wake word exists in all cars. Maybe the update added more choices though. Not sure about that since my car isn't fully updated. ??

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Still no additional push for me after my first one failed. That push expired on 01-14-22 and OTA info via widget still gives the same push, dates, failure status.

Really wish we could force request the updates ourselves!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I've given up entirely on ever getting any OTA's. just not happening. resigned to having to book service at the dealer for any.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Does anyone who has 2.3.0 know if this fixed the issue for early owners of the EV Trip data section not showing any info? Like journeys works but the EV Trip data section is empty. But newer builds this works and shows regen percentage and all that.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Does anyone who has 2.3.0 know if this fixed the issue for early owners of the EV Trip data section not showing any info? Like journeys works but the EV Trip data section is empty. But newer builds this works and shows regen percentage and all that.
No, I still don’t have any EV Driving Data.