BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I also cant track my first order so assume it may well be on the Grande Florida, I thibk that is what I was told.a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone have an expected delivery date on those cars?
My car appears to be going on the Grande Florida from Baltimore and my Vista update from earlier this week had an expected delivery w/e 29th May...

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
Slight change of topic with something that on some pages of the forum would be wildly controversial..................I really like the RWD wheels, possibly more than the AWD wheels. I donā€™t get the problems some folk have with them. Why does this feel like Iā€™m confessing to a crime? ?

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
My car appears to be going on the Grande Florida from Baltimore and my Vista update from earlier this week had an expected delivery w/e 29th May...
Thanks have messaged Hannah for an update. Before the end of May would be enough for me to commit to getting the white car rather than the red which is due the first week of May, but I thought my car was due far later than that. Its so hard to keep up. I really need my car before half term.

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Hang on, I'm confused. I was told my car was loaded on a couple of weeks ago now, but Grande Florida looks like she's on her way to Mexico now. Am I reading this wrong?

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Slight change of topic with something that on some pages of the forum would be wildly controversial..................I really like the RWD wheels, possibly more than the AWD wheels. I donā€™t get the problems some folk have with them. Why does this feel like Iā€™m confessing to a crime? ?

Funny you say that...

If, once I've seen and road tested one, and decide to buy, the model I'll order will be a RWD ER. Probably Rapid Red. I think the grey wheels look good on that car and that colour.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Hang on, I'm confused. I was told my car was loaded on a couple of weeks ago now, but Grande Florida looks like she's on her way to Mexico now. Am I reading this wrong?
Grande Florida is, as we speak, in Davisville. She has already been to Veracruz. Her next stop is Baltimore then she is SCHEDULED to go to Antwerp arriving on or about 17/4

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Grande Florida is, as we speak, in Davisville. She has already been to Veracruz. Her next stop is Baltimore then she is SCHEDULED to go to Antwerp arriving on or about 17/4
Thanks Grahame

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
@makooy seems to have a good source that can get shipment numbers. He may be able to see if he can get some for the Grande Florida
I've checked one again and still see only Ford Transit Connect 2021's from Ford.

6x TRANSIT CONNECT TRANCON -WGN-XL 2.0L ENGINE 2021
10x TRANSIT CONNECT TRANCON -WGN-XLT 2.0L ENGINE 2021
57x TRANSIT CONNECT TRAN CO N-VAN-XL 2.0L ENGINE 2021
79x TRANSIT CONNECT TRAN CO N-VAN-XL 2.0L ENGINE 202
2x TRANSIT CONNECT TRAN CN -VAN-XLT 2.0L ENGINE 2021
4x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
27x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
2x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
160x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
54x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
250x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021

If i see it correctly, all go to " Valencia"

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
if it's a crime then we have the right detective to deal with it! Abandon all references to Airplane the movie!

It's now a case for Police Squad!

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers 1617918629579

jongodfrey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
This is going to sound really petty... but I really HATE cars which sound their horn when they are locked. Itā€™s just so totally sh**e. The subtle beep would cost a few pence.

due to work I sometimes come hone at 3am. What do I do? Leave it unlocked or disconnect the horn?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
It's a setting you can turn off in the mache.

I think it shouldn't be legal anyway.

I believe it's illegal to sound your horn when stationary.

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
I've checked one again and still see only Ford Transit Connect 2021's from Ford.

6x TRANSIT CONNECT TRANCON -WGN-XL 2.0L ENGINE 2021
10x TRANSIT CONNECT TRANCON -WGN-XLT 2.0L ENGINE 2021
57x TRANSIT CONNECT TRAN CO N-VAN-XL 2.0L ENGINE 2021
79x TRANSIT CONNECT TRAN CO N-VAN-XL 2.0L ENGINE 202
2x TRANSIT CONNECT TRAN CN -VAN-XLT 2.0L ENGINE 2021
4x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
27x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
2x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
160x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
54x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021
250x TRANSIT CONNECT 2021

If i see it correctly, all go to " Valencia"
This is so strange! Hannah insists my Mach E is on there, plus the dealers delivery date of W/e 29th May ties up with what someone else on here has, whoā€™s car is being transferred onto the Florida in Davisville!
Hannah says there is a lot of iffy info circulating so she says she is going to great pains to try to get accurate information for her customers.
in a sense I donā€™t really care what boat my car is on, itā€™s just nice to follow it. The main thing is I get my car before 6th June when my Ford Credit quote expires, then they will most likely value my part exchange even less meaning the deal becomes more unaffordable.

bazzac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
This is so strange! Hannah insists my Mach E is on there, plus the dealers delivery date of W/e 29th May ties up with what someone else on here has, whoā€™s car is being transferred onto the Florida in Davisville!
Hannah says there is a lot of iffy info circulating so she says she is going to great pains to try to get accurate information for her customers.
in a sense I donā€™t really care what boat my car is on, itā€™s just nice to follow it. The main thing is I get my car before 6th June when my Ford Credit quote expires, then they will most likely value my part exchange even less meaning the deal becomes more unaffordable.
Yes, Hannah insists mine is on the Gral San Martin and absolutely not being transferred to a different ship in Baltimore. However, the shipping tracker shows my car with my VIN scheduled to be on the Grande Florida (due in Baltimore tomorrow am). Hannah is right, there is a lot of iffy information going around but I think you'll find that's coming from Ford.
Sponsored