grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I emailed my dealer today and he says vista shows an ETA of week ending 15/05 and vista says "compound out" whatever use that is. I think that eta is roughly the same as before.
I was am having a bit of a time out but thought I would reply to your post. In my opinion I would say you have a good chance of yours having left. My dealer sent me a copy of my vista from last week. It had changed from shipped on 11/2 to compound in on 15/2 which I take to mean it was at Veracruz. Depending on what your vista status date is, compound out usually means that it has gone from the port so unless someone has driven of the quay ? I would hazard a guess to that it is onboard. If my vista was saying the same as yours that's what I would be thinking. I am still waiting for some clarification from Rebecca and/or the shipping team

Markyj

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 435d
Country flag
Congratulations. ?

Which charger did you go for?

Applying for the additional grant of Ā£300 in Scotland via the Energy Saving Trust I need to upload proof such as order form or invoice.

Just another hoop to jump through although canā€™t argue with the added Ā£300. ?
when I reserved my car early last year, I couldnā€™t choose Evans Halshaw (Motherwell) at the time as they werenā€™t on the system so I chose Peopleā€™s Ford Edinburgh. Iā€™m based in Hamilton so EH would have been better but tbh Iā€™m glad I never got the order swapped. Contact at Peoples Ford has been excellent Heā€™s obviously restricted with what he can do as info from Ford uk has been sh!te. ive Never had an order form from Ford either. Im waiting on my contact pulling together an invoice that shows my deposit so I can claim the extra Ā£300 for the charger. For info, I went with podpoint and ordered directly from them on their website. Quotes I got elsewhere were crazy

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I was am having a bit of a time out but thought I would reply to your post. In my opinion I would say you have a good chance of yours having left. My dealer sent me a copy of my vista from last week. It had changed from shipped on 11/2 to compound in on 15/2 which I take to mean it was at Veracruz. Depending on what your vista status date is, compound out usually means that it has gone from the port so unless someone has driven of the quay ? I would hazard a guess to that it is onboard. If my vista was saying the same as yours that's what I would be thinking. I am still waiting for some clarification from Rebecca and/or the shipping team
You might have changed to "compound out" since the ship has left?

I also asked if Rebecca has been in touch after she said the dealers would be notifying customers directly if their cars had shipped, apparently not yet.

Coolcatshaft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E SR RWD, Volvo XC90, Ducati Scrambler 1100
Country flag
You might have changed to "compound out" since the ship has left?

I also asked if Rebecca has been in touch after she said the dealers would be notifying customers directly if their cars had shipped, apparently not yet.
I was going to wait till the end of the week and then ask the dealer to check Vista for mine to give all systems everywhere time to update.

I suspect the ETA of May won't change for many of us until the cars are actually in the country. They wouldn't want to get our hopes up in case there are delays at Antwerp

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I emailed my dealer today and he says vista shows an ETA of week ending 15/05 and vista says "compound out" whatever use that is. I think that eta is roughly the same as before.
From conversations I've had with other people today that ETA date looks pretty universal if your car has already been built (including mine)

Vista cycles through these various descriptions for the production of a vehicle.....

ORDER RECEIVED
SCHED. BUILD
SEGMENTATION
BODY OFFLINE
PAINT OFFLINE
ASSEMBLY OFFLINE
COMPOUND IN
COMPOUND OUT
MANUFACTURING OK
INVOICE
GATE RELEASE
SHIPPED

They are mostly self explanatory - but a Google search will yield further detail if required :)

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
when I reserved my car early last year, I couldnā€™t choose Evans Halshaw (Motherwell) at the time as they werenā€™t on the system so I chose Peopleā€™s Ford Edinburgh. Iā€™m based in Hamilton so EH would have been better but tbh Iā€™m glad I never got the order swapped. Contact at Peoples Ford has been excellent Heā€™s obviously restricted with what he can do as info from Ford uk has been sh!te. ive Never had an order form from Ford either. Im waiting on my contact pulling together an invoice that shows my deposit so I can claim the extra Ā£300 for the charger. For info, I went with podpoint and ordered directly from them on their website. Quotes I got elsewhere were crazy
Yeah. I just went for them because I knew where they were and I thought Iā€™d have little actual contact with them.....oh how naive I was.?
Iā€™m in Cambuslang so had my pick!
Iā€™m leaning towards the pod point as well although my wife likes the Andersen but would have to do a few overtime shifts to afford that one!?

After my phone call with EH i just got this email from them. I think theyā€™re just pressing buttons. ā€˜Hassle free buyingā€™?!?
1D3EC0C2-B8CC-4098-8370-750182E7349B.png

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Itā€™s a Smart Pro - I looked at a few and without out spending a fortune this seemed to be one of the better ones.
The J1772 connector they used is premium quality. Good clue the internals are well built also. ?

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I just put my vin into the tracker and it tells me it isn't recognised. It worked a couple of days ago, and my other vin is still working. Any ideas what is going on? Should I be worried?

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I just put my vin into the tracker and it tells me it isn't recognised. It worked a couple of days ago, and my other vin is still working. Any ideas what is going on? Should I be worried?
Donā€™t be worried - if you use a different browser it will most probably work just fine.

is it your new VIN? If so I can try it for you

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Donā€™t be worried - if you use a different browser it will most probably work just fine.

is it your new VIN? If so I can try it for you
Thanks. Yes my new vin not working, my old one is. Tried in 2 browsers but don't have my laptop to hand to try on there. Thanks

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Thanks. Yes my new vin not working, my old one is. Tried in 2 browsers but don't have my laptop to hand to try on there. Thanks
I realised I have both your VINS from our conversation last week.
Both working fine - one In Production and the other In Transit as before :)

Rod m

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf
Country flag
Go with PodPoint been charging my leaf with it for the last 3hrs and never had a problem